Magpul Masada thread

alexallan

Or that guy could be really small. He does have the buttstock fully extended. I can't imagine the foregrip is much larger than that on the G36. Just look back over the comparison photos. The Masada/ACR is slimmer than the SCAR, but about the same size.

Or the fact that the butt of the rifle is close to his chest and the hand guard is held away from his body... We're hardly looking at a side on view. I'm sure perspective is probably distorting its dimensions a bit.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

theres a givaway in the fact that the stock is in focus and the barrel not so much. the photographer also rotated the camera to get the gun in the shot. the muzzle of the gun is probably up to a foot closer to the camera than the stock.

theres a givaway in the fact that the stock is in focus and the barrel not so much. the photographer also rotated the camera to get the gun in the shot. the muzzle of the gun is probably up to a foot closer to the camera than the stock.

Well, compared to the one in the background, I'd say it's a fairly acceptable size. :rolleyes:

I went through 3 pages asking myself, "Where in the world is the charging handle?" I thought there was some secret squirrel way, but then I realized where it was.

Thanks for posting your pictures Blazed, saved me the embarresment! :P

Great looking rifles you guys have.

To be honest i wish i had got a Acog instead, or even a 552 as the rails sems bare with the smaller G&P 551 (although it does have no lowest amount of ghosting i have ever had on a Eotech including my Hurricane version so thanks to ESC for checking it first for me).

I am really impressed with it, the balance is really good. To me it feels like a cross between an M4 and a G36.

Was thinking of getting some G36 rails spraying them and fixing to the sides and bottom, as i like to use a vertical grip.

Mine chronoed at 306fps so luckily i do not have to strip it. Only problems i have had is that the bolt for the front grip is to tight to push through without a hammer (i will look into this), also my cheek rest will not adjust and the mould lines are quite pronounced in parts but this is easily remedied.

Was looking to get a silencer and i am torn between the element Scar silencer and flash hider or a Noveske KFH. Then i have buy some more Pmags, seen WGC selling 10x 75 round Pmags but at $100 posted and i only need 5 i will wait a bit.

Overall very impressed and would just like to say thanks to Skippy :)

Just need to pay it off before the wife notices it now ;)

I want more pics!...pleas;)

pics on lower/upper taken apart, and how is the gearbox taken apart frpm the lower...like a scar or like a G36?

The best would be....a video of it all! :D

When i get mine...if I ever will....then i will to a long video review anyway;)

Guys just to let you know, the present ACM Masada truly is manufactured by A&K BUT its not on a 1:1 scale. Since the manufacturers in China had no way of obtaining a Masada rifle as it's in its prototype stage as well as the fact that Bushmaster hasn't finalized their design on it, they had to base all of their measurements on photos and videos taken from the internet. THAT is the reason why Frakk2k's image looks off. you've been comparing the off scale ACM Masada to the real deal. :(

Nice work mate.

I was looking at shortening the outer barrel of mine as well, did you cut it down and rethread or did you find a compatable shorter outer (the end that connects to the receiver is different to a CA or G&P outer barreel due to the quick release)

Cheers

Nice work mate.

I was looking at shortening the outer barrel of mine as well, did you cut it down and rethread or did you find a compatable shorter outer (the end that connects to the receiver is different to a CA or G&P outer barreel due to the quick release)

Cheers

cut and rethreaded the outer barrel.

Archived