Magpul Masada thread

alexallan

mmm, I think I haven't been clear enough. I meant a regular black STANAG (M4) magazine with a black and dark earth magpul( as in: the 'device' to pull mags easier out of your pouch). But thanks anyway :)

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ok, now a classic question - do you know where to get an ACM Masada under 300$, preferably in EU or with reasonable shopping? They are not aviable on WGC again, and ehobbyasia is not working at the moment, so any ideas? Including ebay-like offers (there is one on e-bay currently, shipping to US only...) or just anything :)

Ok, now a classic question - do you know where to get an ACM Masada under 300$, preferably in EU or with reasonable shopping? They are not aviable on WGC again, and ehobbyasia is not working at the moment, so any ideas? Including ebay-like offers (there is one on e-bay currently, shipping to US only...) or just anything :)

I got my Masada from KH Mountain back in December and it seems they have the DE model back in stock at around $190 US. I think it was only around £160 all up including customs when I ordered although I have now spent over £300 upgrading the internals.

I got my Masada from KH Mountain back in December and it seems they have the DE model back in stock at around $190 US. I think it was only around £160 all up including customs when I ordered although I have now spent over £300 upgrading the internals.

Finally got my Masada :) From a Czech shop, for about 250 USD. So, now I need more money for both internals and externals (Eotech, silencer, angled foregrip). It definitely is a beauty. Love on first sight :)

• 3 weeks later...

Ok realy need your help guys the little clip that holds the hop arm down has disapeared on my masada any idea if i can get a replacemnt clip or hop i know someone said earlier there was a metal one available. Failing that any one know how to fit an m4 hop chamber in there. As i now have a masada shaped paper weight.

Cheers caaw

I lost one too. But that's what I did:

I took the sata power plugs

sata_power.gif

took off it's wires. Then cut this parts:

Cut.gif

____________________________| __ ___________________|| __ __ __ __

After that you'll have 2 small parts /__| and one with 4 squares |__|__|__|__|

Scheme.png

1. You need to cut one of the squares

2. Cut the centre of the bottom (as shown)

3. Glue one of the small parts

You may need to adjust it so it fits well.

Hope this will help and you won't need to buy a new chamber.

SuperKingBigNuts, curious where you're getting your info from. Or are you just regurgitating facts that I and others originally posted and random rumors your retailers are telling you? Unless you have some hard facts from reputable sources, you're just spamming.

• 2 weeks later...

It'll just join one of the bandwagons that comes and goes.

On the topic of replacement parts. I'm currently on the hunt for a few things that I'm hoping my fellow Masada-fans know of. CUrrently my masada is failing to feed. It looks like the nozzle is failing to come back far enough to allow a round to be pushed in, however it can fire if I were to put a bb into the hop up itself and slip the barrel back into place. I'm wondering if the tappet plate decided to call it quits, or if the nozzle just decided...well...to call it quits as well. Whatever the case may be I'm wondering if the tappet plate is the same as a M4s. A new nozzle I can get, but I'm not sure how a metal one will affect the plastic hop-up upper.

On a side note, anyone have experience removing paint from a plastic body? I'm thinking of having the Masada hydro-dipped in Multicam while I get the mechbox all worked out.

i had a similar issue after installing a G&G gearbox. the tolerances were just that little bit out and it left the nozzle protruding ever so slightly. I just used a fine flat faced file and took it down very slightly. it feeds perfectly now and no air leaks. :)

from what I'm reading, this will be the next SCAR? ie all toted by MW fanboys tongue.gif

on a more serious note, I would like a DE/Coyote Tan one, once I sell my Ares Scar Light wink.gif

This might be unrelated but I have handled the real ACR and SCAR's as well as different M4 type models. Out of all of them the scar actually feels lighter and more balanced. I have seen allot of M4 types that people have setup with light weight rail systems, optics, and lasers that are lighter than a basic stock ACR. This is all real steel. With that all said and done I still want an ACR just as much. I actually fell in love with the Masada before modern warfare was even heard of.

Archived