Magpul Masada thread

alexallan

from what I'm reading, this will be the next SCAR? ie all toted by MW fanboys :P

on a more serious note, I would like a DE/Coyote Tan one, once I sell my Ares Scar Light wink.gif

I've wanted one since I saw it on future weapons, was actually a bit surprised when I saw it in MW2 :o

but I wouldn't sell my Scar to buy one :P

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Does anyone know where can i get a new hopup (or that shorter barrel set) for my old a&k masada :)

Some US stores does have that CNCd hopup but they dont sell it outside us (asked)

Mine hopup leaks like **** M120 spring and it gives 92-95 m/s @ .20, gearbox compression is great.

Also busted my mag-release button from right side, gonna do some diy drilling etc...

• 1 month later...

First thing I did was buy that spring.

Which is what worries me.

But, the day when I got it chrono'd was very cold and my vision sucks, so I probably just read it wrong.

But @AnakChan

So i take it to Echigoya, and have them look at the hopup and I put an inner barrel in it, can I have them chrono it to check? Or will they take it if it's overspeed?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I took my Masada apart for regular maintenance and was surprised how big the leaking was. I took the gun to local retailer, and he fixed part of the leaking by changing the O-sealing on the piston head, but the cylinder head was leaking as hell and he couldn't find any suitable replacemenent because of the air-nozzle.

What change would you recommend me? It is my beloved AEG and I would like to be as sure as possible before I buy anything :]

Archived