Magpul Masada thread

alexallan

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think ill wait until they realise a fully to scale version, well a more accurate scale

The ACM one being smaller than the real thing is only speculation at the moment. If you take the amount of notches on the Upper RIS rail alone as a guide they are pretty much the same. using the RIS as a guide is the safest way to compare them since the RIS is a universal size.

I would be very doubtful if the real masada really differers much from the airsoft one in terms of scale. From a photography standpoint the photo of the guy holding the real masada isnt a safe comparison since its taken from an angle and with the stock fully extended.

Sent for some Magpul PTS MOE rails and was wondering if you think that the Vltor style Bipod from EBB would look on the Masada along with the element Scar Silencer?

Unless the side rails on the MASADA are at 3 o'clock and 9 o'clock exactly, the VLtor bipod won't work properly.

while im killing time i might aswell post some more pics of the beast. :)

I wanna cut down that barrel and fit an RIS rail on the underside of the fore grip, then thats pretty much all im going to do exterior wise.

3215567970_506108acfa.jpg

3215564960_815501e677.jpg

3215533710_f2ef611229.jpg

3215545154_de8c320674.jpg

3219385705_d76671d226.jpg

Cant see why not, I'm in Europe.

get in touch with some of the HK retailers and ask them, they wont stick them up on their sites publicly since they could probably get hassle from magpul, but if you asked them in private, im sure they could get it for ya.

ok guy's, i've read the gearbox is the standard v2 but does that include the airnozzle? Wanting to run a li-po so what would you guy's recommend in terms of upgrades?....I was planning on a good shim job, re-wire, ec3 connectors and replace anything in the cylinder set that has a bad seal etc. Was also going to fit a tight-bore and guarder hop rubber.

Archived