Magpul Masada thread

alexallan

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
could anyone with a masada be kind enough to post its stock performance, I'd very much like to know if A&K have continued to improve upon the quality and performance of their guns

Sorry, Im posting this from an I touch,

The average fps is 305 give or take 5fps. It does 15rps on an 8.4v,

The internal quality is pretty good, a lot better than A&K's other stuff like the SR25. And the externals are rock solid. I'll post some more photo's later including internals. :)

I just saw the Bushmaster ACR and they killed Magpul's beautiful silouhuette of the Masada.

Correction: The LE version looks ugly as sin... at least the civie looks pretty close.

I'm not sure what you mean. It is still a modular platform, you can put the "civie" handguards and the "LE" stock together and it will look almost identical to the prototype Masada.

I agree - the MASADA looks better than the XCR/ACR, Robinson made it look more like a SCAR 0_0.

Beretta, I'm guessing the selector plate contacts are directly soldered in, and the safety is completely mechanical? Are you going to change that?

They should make spare hopup units and fronts for those who want to make it modular :D

Mine's on the way shortly. Can't wait to get it, I'll post pictures and a review when it shows up.

From where, if I may ask? You can PM me about it. I am looking for one so that it can be used as a rental.

No it was there...just stuck on the foam under the lid....well now is the takedown done;) so a videoHD review is in the works.

I put a element 170% spring in it...and I got 365fps with 0.28 bb...thats good!, and with my magnum motor its a real beast.

I akst the guy that i got my masada from if i could buy some more for my team, then he said this:

"our exclusive period just past,,, this will be selling by every one"

So maybe the masada will be inte the HK shops soon?

I don't think you'll see them anywhere in the US, UK, or HK. I am pretty sure Magpul PTS means business about not letting people use their designs.

Yes that's quite correct. I was talking to an airsoft shop about it in HK. If any shop stocks or visibly advertises them, Magpul PTS would get real nasty about it - so no MBUSes, Masadas, fake CTRs, etc. In the back alley OTOH.... :rolleyes:

Seems lotsa Masadas available in Tokyo...but I refuse to pay USD$340 for ACM.

Archived