Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

alexallan

Magpul Masada thread

from what I'm reading, this will be the next SCAR? ie all toted by MW fanboys :P

on a more serious note, I would like a DE/Coyote Tan one, once I sell my Ares Scar Light wink.gif

I've wanted one since I saw it on future weapons, was actually a bit surprised when I saw it in MW2 :o

but I wouldn't sell my Scar to buy one :P

totaly agree about the "big love" for the masada , mines only recently been defroned by a TM socom EBB (an EBB masada , now thats a gun to wish for :wub: !)

heres the latest incarnation .

nr0rom.jpg

(an EBB masada , now thats a gun to wish for :wub: !)

heres the latest incarnation .

Did it. wasnt all that impressive really, :)

So now ive gone a step further. sneak preview..... :D

4733996032_3aa180c6e4_m.jpg

I don't recall seeing this before but seems lower rails are now available for the A&K Masada :-

Quite pricey though (at least in Japan)

£141 english , pricey for us as well mate !

That's the Japan price. When the Prime SR15 body kit the Japanese market, it was well over $1000 USD.

When HK stores got it it was roughly $500.

Price is almost always double in Japan

Does anyone know where can i get a new hopup (or that shorter barrel set) for my old a&k masada :)

Some US stores does have that CNCd hopup but they dont sell it outside us (asked)

Mine hopup leaks like **** M120 spring and it gives 92-95 m/s @ .20, gearbox compression is great.

Also busted my mag-release button from right side, gonna do some diy drilling etc...

I had to get a US member of the forums to get me a CNC hop unit. Mine was leaking air like no tomorrow, I also put ptfe taped around the cylinder head and that sorted mine out for now. As for the shorter barrel I'd love to know myself as am still hunting

I wouldn't worry so much, I'm still trying to source a replacement mag catch to fix a nozzle issue ( broken mag catch is holding back the repair, because while I can fix the nozzle issue easily, having a broken mag catch still leaves me with a non-skirmishable gun)

I'm trying to increase the range of my Masada, but without changing the fps.

It's current fps is about 320 or so with .2's

Tightbore, and new hop up bucking would do wonders.

DSCN0518.jpg

First thing I did was buy that spring.

Which is what worries me.

But, the day when I got it chrono'd was very cold and my vision sucks, so I probably just read it wrong.

But @AnakChan

So i take it to Echigoya, and have them look at the hopup and I put an inner barrel in it, can I have them chrono it to check? Or will they take it if it's overspeed?

I took my Masada apart for regular maintenance and was surprised how big the leaking was. I took the gun to local retailer, and he fixed part of the leaking by changing the O-sealing on the piston head, but the cylinder head was leaking as hell and he couldn't find any suitable replacemenent because of the air-nozzle.

What change would you recommend me? It is my beloved AEG and I would like to be as sure as possible before I buy anything :]

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and the use of session cookies.