Magpul Masada thread

alexallan

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
they spend a lot of time and effort to clone something that they shouldn't do, no matter how hard they work, just a loser, why not put those effort to start a new brand name, i believe that they have the ability to do so. :o

and release more M4s and Aks. Last thing we need are companies producing guns that don't exist in airsoft.

You probrably won't be able to get one of these in HK shops.. at least i havn't seen one hanging around at the stores lately or else i would be all over it. I'm pretty sure there is a way to find someone that will sell you one here in HK though.. I just havn't found out how yet. Plz let me know if any HK person knows how I can get one of these in HK.

Its nothing like a scar when you compare them. I just got mine today and had it side by side with my Star Scar.

I was very impressed with the quality. only did the field strip so far but im gonna get into the internals later. the quality of the body is far above anything i would have expected from a clone.:)

Its nothing like a scar when you compare them. I just got mine today and had it side by side with my Star Scar.

I was very impressed with the quality. only did the field strip so far but im gonna get into the internals later. the quality of the body is far above anything i would have expected from a clone.:)

Considering that this is a first of it's type, why do people refer to it as a clone?

I stripped it earlier on myself.

The gearbox is the usual V2 gearbox with 6mm solid metal bushings installed. the gears look decent as does the piston and there was good compression in the cylinder. it chrono'd 305fps and sat at about 14-15rps on 8.4. a nice piece i would reccomend. :)

This is pretty ironic.....A nice new innovative AEG that has never been made before, of good external and internal quality and performance, that in theory would be quite popular, but we cant get our hands on it. Instead we must put up with more mass produced m4s made by 7 different companies.

I reckon it'll be availible alright, but having it for sale online only gives someone for magpul to target. go to your local airsoft retailer and ask them to see if they can get it. theres a good chance they'll get it no probs. as far as clone aegs go, its a mightly fine piece and very well made, :)

Archived