Vanaras 40mm 54 Shot M203 Shell

All in all Vanaras has made yet another upstanding product. I’m beginning to wonder if they’ve got Madbull in their sights and they are aiming to take them down. The machine work is top notch. The grenade functions flawlessly and the performance overall is excellent and on par with any other similar shell. With them being currently priced at $25.99, they are a bargain at RSOV. Construction: 9/10 Aside from possibly needing a slightly better o-ring at the top and bottom of the fill valve, it’s bang on for quality construction.

Durability:9/10 I only refrain from giving it a 10 due to the fact I’ve only skirmished with it once so far. It performed flawlessly given the cold temperatures that day.

Performance: 9/10 There’s always room for improvement. A bit better range and slightly tighter grouping would be nice, but that’s asking a lot and I’m getting nitpicky here. I could only ask honestly that they develop a self resetting system like the EGO shell that I reviewed a few weeks back.

For the full review check out the link below:

http://infectedairsoft.wordpress.com/revie...-grenade-shell/