Spartan Imports - Shotshow 2009 News

orca

I wasn't able to attend Shotshow this year. But our friends at Spartan imports have sent a few pics over. They also sent a listing of new Spartan products, but no details yet.

CA M14EBR

CA L96 rifles

CA/Piper Precision Minigun

2 LWRC rifles

SG552 replica

HK PDW replica

HK416 replica in Proline and Sportline (plastic rails)

SVD

Railed AK

Electric Blowback M4’s

What has been said so far though:

M14 EBR - This EBR is lighter then the Clone EBR's. Use of lighter weight CNC Aluminum.

Minigun - Nice build, Heavy

That's all I got for details direct from them so far. More will come after the show.

Pics here:

http://s182.photobucket.com/albums/x79/DIG...s/ShotShow2009/

NOTE: Not all pics in album are airsoft. It's Shotshow!

*Yawn.*

Wake me up when something interesting happens.

2nd

The light EBR is nothing new. there is a light clone EBR on the market already.

CA is nothing more than an overpriced clone manufacturer these days IMO.

Did they ever come up with something themselves?

I wouldn't be surprised if other clone factories built most of those AEG's for them.

They share a majority of parts already.

Cost effective I say. :)

Thanks for the news anyway.

But thanks

*Yawn.*

Wake me up when something interesting happens.

Well the CA/Piper minigun is sortof interesting, even if it's a gun none of us will ever buy.

SVD also sounds refreshing, though kinda redundant now that RS has one just around the corner.

Overall though, yes. *yawn*

Now that CA has its hands down Umarex' trousers and get to use the HK name, they should hurry up and release an MG4!

I'd really really really like an MG4!

If it was featured in the Spartan Imports booth, more than likely it'll be a CA product. Although... LWRC wasn't a licensing property that I was aware that CA had.

Looking at what a RS LWRC M6A2, the replica doesn't look too far off... just needs the correct accessories (A2 style Flashhider, Magpul Trigger Guard, Magpul CTR, Magpul MIAD, Troy BUIS). I'm surprised they didn't go to the effort to accessorize their M6A2 display piece in that fashion given that they went to the effort to get the LWRC logos on the receiver. I mean, they know that Airsofters can be Nazis about the accuracy of a piece. It would have been so easy and quick to avert the extra criticism by making those small changes.

Would be even better if they had the receivers stamped or engraved instead of just laser engraved. That way you could paint the gun in FDE like the optional coating LWRC offers and you get to keep those lovely trades.

The LWRC products are not the best replicas in the world BUT they do have some improvements on them.

1. The charging handles feel VERY smooth and a bit more responsive than the old style CA, G&P and TM guns. This is actually a nice addition for anyone that likes to rack the charging handle after reloading.

2. The selector switches have been refined to the point of being awesome. Ive got to commend CA on this. The selectors feel more realistic than the WE and Inokatsu M4's which is unbelievable. There is enough tension on the levers to really give you the feeling of positively switching between fire modes.

To me, these small refinements are desirable and i commend CA on the product updates.

I do hope that they continue to revise the prototypes. The surface finish on the guns is typical CA paint and the guns dimensions seem weird.

What the hll did they do to this poor LMG? http://s182.photobucket.com/albums/x79/DIG..._6916Medium.jpg

That's the Knight's Armament, Chainsaw. A modifed Stoner LMG. Real steel, not airsoft.

SVD and the EGLM on the scar look nice.

Not an EGLM, just a Tan M203. :(

http://s182.photobucket.com/albums/x79/DIG..._6931Medium.jpg

does anyone see a shotgun in the corner? I HOPE ITS A SPRING ONE THAT CAN USE SHELLS LIKE THE TANAKA SHOTGUNS

but without the hassel to pick up the shells ohh yea

That's a Marushin M500 Export Version. 8mm, Gas, Pump, No Shells.

http://www.spartanimports.com/content/inde...t&Itemid=26

The LWRC products are not the best replicas in the world BUT they do have some improvements on them.

1. The charging handles feel VERY smooth and a bit more responsive than the old style CA, G&P and TM guns. This is actually a nice addition for anyone that likes to rack the charging handle after reloading.

2. The selector switches have been refined to the point of being awesome. Ive got to commend CA on this. The selectors feel more realistic than the WE and Inokatsu M4's which is unbelievable. There is enough tension on the levers to really give you the feeling of positively switching between fire modes.

To me, these small refinements are desirable and i commend CA on the product updates.

I do hope that they continue to revise the prototypes. The surface finish on the guns is typical CA paint and the guns dimensions seem weird.

aw so it was CA....... well i guess those are some good improvements, but dont think ill end up getting it.

Archived