Spartan Imports - Shotshow 2009 News

orca

SVD would be nice if it's a good performing AEG, I wouldn't want to risk damaging a nice RealSword gun (not that I'm rough on guns, I would just rather use a less pricey gun with polymer furniture than the nice wood RS for regular skirmishing), plus a less expensive SVD AEG means I can repaint it and refinish it to look like the SVD from STALKER. I don't see why everyone hates CA now, maybe they have some quality issues at the moment but I'm sure it's not the end. My CA M14 is awesome, and it appears to have some of the same parts as the G&G.

SVD would be nice if it's a good performing AEG, I wouldn't want to risk damaging a nice RealSword gun (not that I'm rough on guns, I would just rather use a less pricey gun with polymer furniture than the nice wood RS for regular skirmishing), plus a less expensive SVD AEG means I can repaint it and refinish it to look like the SVD from STALKER. I don't see why everyone hates CA now, maybe they have some quality issues at the moment but I'm sure it's not the end. My CA M14 is awesome, and it appears to have some of the same parts as the G&G.

That is Spartan Imports display booth with photos supplied by Spartan. They carry a multitude of company products. They carry CA, but they also carry Real Sword. Spartan is one of the places I have the RS SVD preordered from. Who is to say the black SVD in the photo isnt the RS SVD painted black to hide its identity? I seriously doubt it is another makers SVD. That is just a hunch though unless someone that was actually there can take closeup photos.

Who is to say the black SVD in the photo isnt the RS SVD painted black to hide its identity?

The Spartan Owner who sent me the pics. The SVD is supposed to the a Blowback AEG. But will have more confirmation in the next few days.

• 2 weeks later...

quite hummbling seeing all those guns on the wall at once, got a serious range together now

Quite good news about the m14 ebr and that its lighter! the cvlone was a bit of a handfull, and iit was poo quality hopefully this is good quality TM compatble in all respects and a good price!

Archived