Who has halo 2 preordered?

TMC

I know I have!

God damn... I seriously can't wait for this. I've been waiting for over 2 years... and the wait is nearly over.

*goes back to playing Silent Cartographer on Legendary for practice's sake*

I have a fetish, as it were, for DVD boxsets and the like.

Heck, I've got the Band Of Brothers DVD set in the tin, the Terminator 2 2-disc DVD in the tin, The Godfather DVD boxset, and more that I can't remember, plus I'm even sad enough to not only have the Lord Of Tje Rings 4-disc edition DVDs, but I even got the ones that came with the figurines...

US: 11-9

UK/Euro: 11-11

If you havent preordered you will more than likely NOT be able to get a copy until the second production run, which will be available after Nov 19th, but the preorders are taking up soem of that run.

There are over a million preorders.

I have a fetish, as it were, for DVD boxsets and the like.

Heck, I've got the Band Of Brothers DVD set in the tin, the Terminator 2 2-disc DVD in the tin, The Godfather DVD boxset, and more that I can't remember, plus I'm even sad enough to not only have the Lord Of Tje Rings 4-disc edition DVDs, but I even got the ones that came with the figurines...

Me exactly ^^

Except LOTR, I got the normal ones, I'll get the extended edition 4 disc sets, but not the 5 disc sets with the book ends and such.

The Gollum statue r0xx0r5! WURD! ;)

Actually it's ugly as hell and doesn't fit anywhere in my house as a piece of decoration (I'm not a movie memorabilia collector...honest...) and as such it's a bit naff really. It came with another DVD though so I'm happy :):P

going to pick it up from a shop, every one has preorderd so no one will be going to the shop..... pluss ill have a small tent pitched infront of the store and ill be in full battle dress, any one comes near the store and they get a 6mm bb in dere @ss lol, ok, so thats not tru about the tent and sutch, but i will be standing infront of the store from around 6am...

US: 11-9

UK/Euro: 11-11

If you havent preordered you will more than likely NOT be able to get a copy until the second production run, which will be available after Nov 19th, but the preorders are taking up soem of that run.

There are over a million preorders.

God Dammit! I just checked, my LE preorder isn't out until the 19th!!!

I have to make a trip and see if I can pre-order it.

Does anyone know if any of the major retail chains in the US do pre-ordering? (i.e. Wal-mart, Target, sam goody, blockbuster)

I'm not too concerned about getting it right away considering I don't even have my xbox up with me anyways so I have no way at all to play it :rolleyes:

Archived