"bronney" in UNCo closing thread.

bronney

Sorry guys that was really me but what I was trying to do was to get the thread closed or locked somehow. It's eating up silly space in arnie's harddisk that we love so much hehe.

HaVoc, thanks for knowing me so well I almost cried when I saw what you wrote Awww.. :) I promise I won't pull that Kr*p ever again. It really breaks my heart when I found out people are so concerned about me because I thought I was just some noob leeching info here and there. You guys really care! +1...

MODS, if you think the attempt was inappropiate please delete my postings in there and lock this thread also. My apologies for the confusion. *Japanese Bow," gome ne"*

*rips velcro-attached suit off to reveal 1940s ganster look. Puts on one of those silly hats, adopt Chicago mob-style voice and waves fist under everyones noses*

Youse dirty guys. why, I oughta...

thread locked, apology accepted, and spedz shot firmly in the nuts with upgraded glock, just on general principle.

Archived