botachtactical.com No response for sale?

dechande

Myself and 3 friends have recently placed orders with botachtactical.com, filled in all our info etc. But none of us have had any contact with them to pay shipping. When you do an order it gets to the end and says that the order is on their system, they'll contact you asap with the shipping quote then you can pay. But nothing, for over 2 months now not one of us has been contacted despite many emails. The silly thing is they are sending us their newsletter as we are apparently now on their mailing list, replying to these emails gives no joy either.

Was wondering if anyone else has had experience with botach tactical or may know why they are quiet?

I think Botach have a bit of a reputation for being...flaky. I can't remember exactly how, but this sounds like the other reports I've heard - people just hear nothing.

Then again, I'm not 100% sure it was Botach. I'm about 95% sure, but not 100%, so take this with a pinch of salt.

Botach has a terrible reputation in the states. So much so an enterprising guy has tried to make up for Botach's lack of customer service, but well stocked inventory, by offering his serivces as a "middle man"

http://www.ar15.com/forums/forum.html?b=2&f=322

Try contacting user KZFirearms and see if he can help track your stuff down.

Unfortunately, as pointed out in other posts. Alot of their items are restricted to US sales only, so if this is thecase, see if Buck can get you a refund.

I appreciate all the replies guys :)

I don't think any of us ordered anything restricted, none of it was marked as such. It was all gear, mostly blackwater stuff they have on sale. Most of the sale stuff we ordered is now out of stock or only stocked in colours we didn't order. Very disappointing.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

haha sorry for necro

this reminds me, i Ordered a pair of OD green ESS land ops goggles, was sent Foilage green not a big deal, also ordered a 5.11 belt, which i was never informed was out of stock till i got the package iirc. I cant recall if i told them to take it off or not.....i do remember them taking a long time to send emails tho.

Archived