Latest CYMA AK74M

Mr.Hyde

Hey guys,

So, I'm interested in buying a CYMA AK74M with black handguards and I'm having a bit of trouble hunting one down in the US.

I assumed that the Echo 1 VGM vector arms gun was a CYMA, but it comes with a Dboys battery. Dboys does have the exact same model I'm looking for but I really rather have a CYMA. Besides I know where to buy a Dboys if I wanted for $40 cheaper.

Then I looked at the CM-40C and the CM-47C, which are both AK74Ms and I am unsure which is newer. The 40C is cheaper than the 47C, but is it newer? Usually CYMA guns are more expensive the newer they so that's not quite following.

And lastly how is the Dboys version of the gun vs the CYMA? I've had much better experience with the CYMA, and Dboys guns kinda suck out of the box. So, what's the better gun to buy? I am upgrading, but not right away due to cash.

A list of differences would be most helpful.

+1, I'm getting quite confused with all of the different CYMA models. Here is what I do know, though:

-The older CYMAs are based on TM.

-The newer CYMAs are based on VFC and are, from what I have heard, phenominal.

-All of the Dboys are based on VFC, and are not the same as CYMA.

-You must be very careful when buying and make sure the version you are getting is actually full steel. Many places pass off the pot metal versions for "full steel".

Archived