Home Made & Hand Made Guns

Only topic i found to be similiar to this is that "homemade stuff" but it's locked.

My self made nade launcher on my "custom" mc51. It shoots 1-30 bbs at a time and I've been using yellow gas with it. Its based on ksc mac11 mag and shortened p90 inner barrel. Trigger is taken from springer mp5a3. Whole thing is been put together with chemical metal. It can be attached to any 20mm rail and locks in place with small screw.

It it quite simple to use; Pull those plastic outer barrels out and you can put the gas in. half inch above it is end of the barrel and you can use speedloader to fill it with bb's you want to use. I like to use .12g bb's because they are cheaper than .2g and they hit enemies faster.. Then put small paper plug and push it into the barrel so that bb's dont come out. Then put outer barrels back and you are ready to use it. :)

Trigger presses magazines valve and gas unburdens to the barrel. This is actually second version of this launcher, and the earlier was much bigger, like size of mp5, and REALLY ugly. It was "full plastic" and was put together with hot glue. That version is reviewed in special article of finnish airsoft magazine called "softaaja".

VIDEO!

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=Maekiii

Whole gun

http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/inde...st&id=34646

Launcher from towards

http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/inde...st&id=34644

Overview of the launcher http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/inde...st&id=34645

Edited by Maekl
  • Replies 521
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Ok, here is the version 1.0. I later modified it to 1.1, It was just basicly remake of the whole thing and it looked nicer. Cant find any pics from that. That launcher on the first post is 2.1, which have different outer barrels and better finish than 2.0. Now, im modifing it to 2.2. Just basicly better finish and some look differences to 2.1.

DSC09583.jpg

PC170008.jpg

Version 2.0 on my mc51. My mc51 isn\'t like that anymore. No green hand grip and stock for example.

Edited by Maekl
Wow, its the one which was on Softaaja magazine! Its pretty ugly, but long as it works and is useful, it goes :D
I actually have dropped one player with 1.0. I havent used 2.0 or 2.1 in a game yet. No gas and its too cold :D
Ok, here is the version 1.0. I later modified it to 1.1, It was just basicly remake of the whole thing and it looked nicer. Cant find any pics from that. That launcher on the first post is 2.1, which have different outer barrels and better finish than 2.0. Now, im modifing it to 2.2. Just basicly better finish and some look differences to 2.1.

Version 2.0 on my mc51. My mc51 isn\'t like that anymore. No green hand grip and stock for example.

Version 2... much nicer :-)

I wanted a project that was unique(no slap on a M203 on a M4 and call it custom) I wanted a real custom job(like when I made my Swedish Mauser) I had an M4 lying around. I tried to first make a shrike, but relised that I lacked the knowledge to form the metal they way I wanted. So I remembered seeing a Diemaco LSW when doing research on the Shrike.

It was decided. I bought a M16 barrel from a friend and got started. Since I know my way around wood(I'm a joiner)I decided that wood would be the best option. I know that some sort of plastic would be more "realistic" but I don't care.

But to make a 13 hour story short(It took about 13-14h to complete).

Here's what it started out like:

p3050034tz4.jpg

And here's the end result:

p3110089ax8.jpg

In the forest:

diemacolsw2sb5.jpg

Moving forward:

diemacolsw3el5.jpg

I know it's not a 100% accurate. But I'll sort out the details later on. For now, I'm extremely pleased :D