• Replies 521
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My custom built Sterling L2a3 (not made by me i'm afraid):

hpim2897da9.jpg

hpim2898qf3.jpg

hpim2899bj5.jpg

Took about a year and a half to get built, made by Trapper industries then finished by Andy Saville- he made it work reliably and made the curved mag.

I'm kind of tempted to sell this- what sort of capital would people be willing to pay for it?

matt

• 5 weeks later...

I can't be the only one who hates the fact that an amazingly cool and sophisticated project like this Hammerli build would be so difficult for anybody except Candyman who finds it 'more a bit of fun'.

Well done once again to you though Candyman, for the build, and for owning us all.

I can't be the only one who hates the fact that an amazingly cool and sophisticated project like this Hammerli build would be so difficult for anybody except Candyman who finds it 'more a bit of fun'.

Well done once again to you though Candyman, for the build, and for owning us all.

Right you are!

Candyman, damn you and your fantastic craftmanship! :D

I made a M203 a while back

http://a760.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/image...cf1f9bebb67.jpg

Don't have any images of the gun itself, so you'll just have to put up with my mug.

If you highlight the picture, you can see the details on the M203 better. It worked quite well, until I let someone borrow it, and it came back smashed....

im bored in the college engineering workshops.

so i want to make some dummy rounds.

so can anyone give me the specs on a 30 cal or 50 cal round case and the bullet itself? i have the materials im just going to thread the inside of the case and the lower half of the round and then thread lock it.

cheers

Okay it's a bit old now, and we never did quite finish it off (spending to long shooting people with it) but hears the Gas Blowback Browning M2 50cal myself and catman made last year.

IMGP4866.jpg

IMGP4166.jpg

IMGP4114.jpg

You can see the full progress on the fourm page

• 1 month later...

Does this count?

picture002.jpg

picture001.jpg

It'll shoot airsoft BBs, thought not quite as fast or powerful as anything posted so far. With the exception of one piece on the weight where I ran out of use able material and had to use a piece of white ash, it's all a home-sawed shag bark hickory fire log. It was cut up while it was green and all of the structural parts are sapwood. The basket part is a folded folder, and the weight is mostly lead, with a wood capsule around it to keep things from getting too messy or hazardous.

A clip of it firing. I didn't think I could capture BBs in flight, so I used a whiffle ball that I found in a pile of junk. There's no locking mechanism, so I have to hold the arm down with my hand and release when ready.

I want to leave it rough looking, but it still needs more work.

First up my hand held launcher (27mm) Needs finishing but has already got 11 kills in it's current raw state :D

18062008071.jpg

And my first attempt at modding LPAEG plus spinning barrels =

Picture180-1.jpg

Was broken by housemate before it could finished :headbutt: . Was going for a "Deep rising" style minigun/AR hybrid.

Oh and there is a new one on the way but that's a secret ;)

K_K