Home Made & Hand Made Guns

• Replies 521
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He asked if it was a clone l96, a chinese made one.

Well it is a Warrior rifle... but i dotn see what difference that makes considering they out perform maruzens and are otherwise identical :P

Loving that 50 Bella... I'd be tempted to make you an offer so I could recreate that Irish army Ranger pic that's floating about ... sadly I can hear my wallet screaming at even the thought of it... :(

Im very open to offers. Infact i like offers.

Just thought I would have a go at making a wood stock and handguard for my new shotgun (bought for a wild west event). Turned out better than I expected and doesnt look half bad considering the gun cost me £25 new and the wood cost £7

img0914yi6.jpg

img0919si6.jpg

Please bear in mind this is the first time I have done any significant wood work.

No I based it on a mp5....

Considering the real rifle is designed around the AI chassis, i figured a l96 was the logical place to start.

Wow arn't we being a contributive member of this forum. Seeming he already knew it was a L96 from the start your obversation skills are amazing! To answer your question properly Apache137 yes it is a 'clone' (Warrior) L96 rather then the the Maruzen version per say.

[edit] Also fixed your crudly written sentance there sheer amount syntax errors made it your statement more humourus then it was orginally intended.

Edited by Spedz
Just thought I would have a go at making a wood stock and handguard for my new shotgun (bought for a wild west event). Turned out better than I expected and doesnt look half bad considering the gun cost me £25 new and the wood cost £7

*pic*

*pic*

Please bear in mind this is the first time I have done any significant wood work.

Pretty :)

Wow arn't we being a contributive member of this forum. Seeming he already knew it was a L96 from the start your obversation skills are amazing! To answer your question properly Apache137 yes it is a 'clone' (Warrior) L96 rather then the the Maruzen version per say.

[edit] Also fixed your crudly written sentance there sheer amount syntax errors made it your statement more humourus then it was orginally intended.

what is this guy trying to say? is he crazy or something lol

also Bella i envy your skills :)

Edited by Tom Bombadil

Hah. I don't you think you understand so let me put it simple enough for you.

1)Apache137 asks bella a decent question.

2) Bella retorts with a nasty reply.

3)I reply back with a just as nasty reply and actually answer Apache137 original question.

And and to answer YOUR question no am not crazy you're just dim witted and coupled with dire reading/comprehension skills.