Home Made & Hand Made Guns

• Replies 521
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the harder better woods stand up bashes & strapes than cheaper stuff. mite make up some ply wood fron some smaller pieces i have!

pah! who wants their gun to be pristine condition anyway? every scratch adds character :)

Edited by my_plague_666

IMG_6804.jpg

My First home-built gun. P90 STANAG

A P90 that takes STANAG magazines.

Built from an old P90 body and a chinease P90, G36 hop unit, G36 Short front end, G36 STANAG magazine adaptor, G36 9.6v custom battery, custom 'contact' trigger mechanism - theres no semi just auto, there were airleaks hard to fix but i got it down. Shoots rather nicely now and im proud of it.

Stats - about 280FPS ROF isnt bad. No air leaks which made me happy since i built it lol

Edited by bankz5152

I attempted doing it without extending the P90 but it proved near impossible as i would have to remove the motor and obvs i need that. I do use VN style mags and ill make the back smoother and better especially around the magwell - extending it slightly -

As for the G36 front end i added it to give me top & side rails its totaly removable held in place by 2 G36 body pins im still unsure myself. Underneath that is a flat P90 upper reciever but then i have no sights or anything else.

What would you suggest on the front? (btw i tried a p90 Upper reciever but it looks really odd like the lovechild of a Type 97 and a F2000)

CHEERS!! :D

The only site i found was bloody £15 a can! and thats just tooo much

Thanks so much

no worries bud! we are all in this to help each other! also just a quick note they didnt actually stop making krylon they re-marketed it but the only reliable source iv found for it is the guys at fire-support! give frank a ring he & all the guys there are super helpfull!

• 1 month later...

Just finished making some wood grips for this wee colt 25 I got.

http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/inde...st&id=39845

http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/inde...st&id=39847

http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/inde...st&id=39846

Not exactly a candyman I know :P

P.S. Can't seem to properly post images. Also, photos courtesey of my girlfriend as I suck at taking pictures.

Edited by ninja master of coffee

Cheers! Yeah, was a bit bored yesterday so I thought I'd give it a go. Thinking of making some wood grips for my mauser c96! Also, anyone know where I can get more of those colt 25s in the UK that arn't clear?

Edit: Pics seem to have disappeared, anyone know why?

Edited by ninja master of coffee

Just finished making a drummag for my ump.

DSC01054.jpg

DSC01056.jpg

DSC01055.jpg

It takes 950 rounds and is hand winded. Feeds perfectly on my 36 rps set-up.

Made from ump highcap, cyma m14 highcap feed unit, plastic bowl and the backside is covered with 1,5mm thick aluminium plate. Everything glued together with super epoxy and painted matt black. :D

Edited by Maekl

Heres the latest version of the grenade launcher you saw in the first post : DD Sadly, the main valve is broken and the whole thing would have to be destroyed to change it. : ( Also you can see here the now finished drummag. Its motorised now ;]

DSC01115.jpg

The folding stock dont stay folded because of the drum mag, a little design flaw there :D

DSC01118.jpg

• 2 weeks later...