Home Made & Hand Made Guns

• Replies 521
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Here's some updated pics and a vid of the M1919A4 build. Fitted a V3 gearbox, which was all I had to hand, would prefer a 249 or P90, or anything that doesn't mean i have to have the motor stick out the bottom, but that's what I had spare. Next I need to build an ammo box with an auto feed built in. An MP5 mag hanging down from the side doesn't look so great. ;)

After that it's a spot of engraving, then a strip down and paint job.

The Tripod is just a temp version so I had something to mount on it.

gallery_35372_1_124103.jpg

gallery_35372_1_229520.jpg

gallery_35372_1_6531.jpg

Nice, did you use the airsharp pattern for that?

No I designed it from scratch. Well, the thing already exists so designed is pushing it. Let's say I recreated it for airsoft with a lot of help from some old 1919 manuals.

The plans were made up using 3d max 2007. I believe airsharp is designed to be made from plastic 5mm sheet whereas I had the option of going up to 25mm aluminium. Could be wrong though.

Here's some updated pics and a vid of the M1919A4 build. Fitted a V3 gearbox, which was all I had to hand, would prefer a 249 or P90, or anything that doesn't mean i have to have the motor stick out the bottom, but that's what I had spare. Next I need to build an ammo box with an auto feed built in. An MP5 mag hanging down from the side doesn't look so great. ;)

After that it's a spot of engraving, then a strip down and paint job.

The Tripod is just a temp version so I had something to mount on it.

beautiful! Cant wait to see it when its painted. Good work!

• 4 weeks later...

Am I alowed to post an airsoft bomb that was made for my the site I go to? Or are you going to think I am a terrist? Please inform me thanks!

You wouldn't be the first person to post up an IIED* so sure, go for it :P.

* Imitation Improvised Explosive Device

Wow, I take it the pyro goes off after a set time or if you cut the wrong wire/get the code wrong?

Cool, but a nade to the face can't be nice...

edit: which is why there's a metal cover over it. Duh.

Edited by Stuey
  • 2 weeks later...

Finally got round to the engraving and painting. I've been having trouble finding somewhere that has 30 cal ammo boxes in stock, so the ammo feed is now a modified mini AK mag. The gun it's self is pretty much as done as it's going to be now. So that's WW2 games covered. ;)

dscf3075j.jpg

dscf3079.jpg

dscf3080.jpg

dscf3081.jpg

• 3 months later...

Finally got round to the engraving and painting. I've been having trouble finding somewhere that has 30 cal ammo boxes in stock, so the ammo feed is now a modified mini AK mag. The gun it's self is pretty much as done as it's going to be now. So that's WW2 games covered. ;)

Is that an Air Sharp kit gun?

Edited by FHairsoft1