3 Barrel Grenade Launcher

Gatorlangman

3 Barrel Grenade Launcher

Using the same 50mm shells as the Panzerschrek, I made 3 Auto-rotating barrels. It features a G36 stock, a nice pistol grip and a wooden body. I have made several updates to it so I have different pics.

The barrels auto rotate after the previous one fires.

combo1.jpg

combo2.jpg

combo3.jpg

goodblack.jpg

I'm going to add a aperture sight on the top as well as a conversion kit for my custom 32mm shells.

questions or comments? feel free.

Interesting design, The Badger was playing around with the idea of a six barreled one over the summer but disguarded it as too much work. any chance of some schematics?

also which barrel fires when you pull the trigger? or is it all three (unlikely but a significantly more badass option)

Interesting design, The Badger was playing around with the idea of a six barreled one over the summer but disguarded it as too much work. any chance of some schematics?

also which barrel fires when you pull the trigger? or is it all three (unlikely but a significantly more badass option)

I can choose whatever barrel I want to fire at any given time. The actual trigger is a modular setup that I use for all my launchers. I was originally going to post about it in the combined thread of all my projects but the combined thread wasnt allowed due to forum rules.

The trigger is a co2 inflator that Is pushed up against the back of the grenades. You then simply press the co2 trigger and it goes off almost instantly.

Archived