• Replies 925
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

AK DMR?

Something a bit different: WE M14 (with Ra-Tech trigger group) inside a realsteel TROY S.A.S.S. (Semi Automatic Sniper System) chassis. Very nice high-end chassis, CNC aluminum, the M14 needs a f

Hopefully this isn’t heresy, here’s my latest DMR build.  KJ Works KC02, gutted and refitted with Rogueworx internals. Stuck in a Samson B-TM stock and given a custom turned tapered outer barrel.

Posted Images

Nice stuff Appslapp, it looks amazing!

I like the M14 but damn those are heavy! Its the only reason why I wouldn't get one, I like light guns and my M4 is already too heavy with the battery in the front. That's why I'm going to rewire it, to make it more balanced, hopefully that will work well.

Nice AR's guys!

I went a different way for my DMR rifle after seeing all the M14 and armalite variants.

DSCF1950.jpg

Heavily modified with a parts list that gets into the scary region. Restricted to semi only and putting out 425.

With the helical gears, mosfet and hi torque motor it sounds like some one kicking puppies so she is nicknamed Cruella on site :-)

Fantastic variation guys! I too was expecting a pile of Stoners and M14s - its nice to see what people have done with Sigs, FNs, and some G36s!

I've been thinking about changing the barrel to something longer than 14.5" though the way the V2 gearbox works puts a certain limit on the length of a barrel. Figure a 16" or 18" would be safe though...

Modified GR16 Carbine. Only the receivers, motor, and bits of the gearbox remain.

DSCN2892.jpg

DSCN2893.jpg

The scope is a $50 clone but better than my other two nicer ones as well as a Bushnell I used to use. The second photo is the reticule picture at 10x magnification, as best I could get it, with the Sears Tower about 2 miles away. The photo does not do the clarity justice! Its absolutely phenominal.

DSCN3274.jpg

DSCN3308.jpg

Got a new camera two weeks ago... Still need a lens so I think Ill be going apeshit with photos when I get it.

Cheers. Again, neat setups people!

Fantastic variation guys! I too was expecting a pile of Stoners and M14s - its nice to see what people have done with Sigs, FNs, and some G36s!

I've been thinking about changing the barrel to something longer than 14.5" though the way the V2 gearbox works puts a certain limit on the length of a barrel. Figure a 16" or 18" would be safe though...

*snip*

Got a new camera two weeks ago... Still need a lens so I think Ill be going apeshit with photos when I get it.

Cheers. Again, neat setups people!

my god that is amazingly beautiful

I know you've answered this question before, but what RIS system do you use? it's possibly the coolest looking one I've ever seen (and probably way, way out of my price range)

Q. for QDrenegade- what is that mount on your scope called, specifically the part that allows you to mount something else (like a lazer) over the top of the scope tube? Been looking for one of those for a while without success...

Mucho awesome DMRs guys, loving this thread. :)