• Replies 925
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

AK DMR?

Something a bit different: WE M14 (with Ra-Tech trigger group) inside a realsteel TROY S.A.S.S. (Semi Automatic Sniper System) chassis. Very nice high-end chassis, CNC aluminum, the M14 needs a f

Hopefully this isn’t heresy, here’s my latest DMR build.  KJ Works KC02, gutted and refitted with Rogueworx internals. Stuck in a Samson B-TM stock and given a custom turned tapered outer barrel.

Posted Images

FallenGuard- I think it depends very much on the specifc mounting mechanism. The ones I see here are like mine on my airrifle- theres a little thumbscrew that you undo, and that releases the pressure on two little prong things that lock into either side of a mounting stud, then the whole bipod drops off the fore end (the DMRs I see here have a mounting adaptors with the aforementioned stud the fits onto the weaver rail forends to give the bipod somewhere to go).

Okay well here is my finished gun as of yesterday its finally done ;)

410 fps with .25's

175-200 ft torso sized target

m4 carbine length

14bkfme.jpg

8vxhsn.jpg

syb394.jpg

left to right.. externals

m60 flashhider

king arms flip sight

mag pull handguard

magwell grip from fab defence

nc star 1.25-4x32 red/green mildot

king arms grooved motor grip

mag pull stock

internals..

brand new kwa gearbox, all 09 parts except for the new gearbox, i have the oldest "new" version.

407mm prometheus tb

kwa 2g bucking

9.6v 1600mah battery.

the only thing i see in the future if i really want too is to upgrade the spring to 500fps, add a m16 length barrel, with a very very very short silencer just to cover it up.

it looks dmr "ish" to me ;) and shoots pretty damn accurate and far.

Good thing a freak gust of wind didn't have it. :(

You're brave, I wouldn't leave any of by beauties on the roof. If the magpies didn't have it, the local kids would. Not to mention the knock at the door from the Armed Response Unit. :huh:

Greg.

Called each of the neighbors around me as a heads up, they all know i airsoft. All the guys meet up at my house before the games any ways, they see us all in camo bottoms monthly. One of them bought all their kids one day and we all showed them our guns.

They all loved it, had them shoot some boxes in the backyard, with eye protection of course.

Edited by Captainkickass

quickm14shots004.jpg

quickm14shots002.jpg

Yes I realize they are not great pics... I took them really quickly at the behest of a friend who had been bugging me to take pics of my newest (sorta) project. G&P guns are a PITA <_< No it isn't finished there are still changes to be made both externally and internally. Partslist on request (only internally G&P thing left is the gearbox shell).

• 3 weeks later...