• Replies 925
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

AK DMR?

Something a bit different: WE M14 (with Ra-Tech trigger group) inside a realsteel TROY S.A.S.S. (Semi Automatic Sniper System) chassis. Very nice high-end chassis, CNC aluminum, the M14 needs a f

Hopefully this isn’t heresy, here’s my latest DMR build.  KJ Works KC02, gutted and refitted with Rogueworx internals. Stuck in a Samson B-TM stock and given a custom turned tapered outer barrel.

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Called each of the neighbors around me as a heads up, they all know i airsoft. All the guys meet up at my house before the games any ways, they see us all in camo bottoms monthly. One of them bought all their kids one day and we all showed them our guns.

They all loved it, had them shoot some boxes in the backyard, with eye protection of course.

I don't mean to bust balls, But it doesnt have to be neighbors... It could be some guy a few streets down walking the dog, or a car passing by.......... Obvious F up is obvious <_<

heres mine. Its started life as a plastic JG m16 a3 but now the only original part (internal or external) is the carry handle. everything has been upgraded. (its cost well over 600) I have hardly used it, its not overly accurate and all I wanted was a metal m16a1. I should have just bought one of those to start with instead of trying to come up with my own crazy pimped out version . still I love her

m16.jpg

m16a.jpg

m16b.jpg