• Replies 925
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

AK DMR?

Something a bit different: WE M14 (with Ra-Tech trigger group) inside a realsteel TROY S.A.S.S. (Semi Automatic Sniper System) chassis. Very nice high-end chassis, CNC aluminum, the M14 needs a f

Hopefully this isn’t heresy, here’s my latest DMR build.  KJ Works KC02, gutted and refitted with Rogueworx internals. Stuck in a Samson B-TM stock and given a custom turned tapered outer barrel.

Posted Images

I think I'm suffering under a mild case of addiction :blush:

DSC_1293_big_thumb.JPG

Larger image

The left, dark one with the scope is running about 106 m/s with a .36g BB. It's my DMR-rifle.

The right, lighter one with the EOtech was running approx. 116 m/s w/ .25g BB this summer. Haven't had a chance to chrono it since, but it seems to be the same-ish. I normally use .28g BB's with it, as they give a slightly more staple flight path. It's my assault-rifle.

Both G3A3's are by Classic Army, fitted with RS wooden kits and upgraded internally. B)

The specs:

G3A3 M150: M150 spring (I reckon it's SRC's), Siegetech torque gear, CA metal hopup-unit, mosfet, Azimuth fullmetaltooth-piston and JG magnum copy motor, madbull tightbore barrel.

G3A3 M120: SRC piston, gears and pistonhead, G&P M160 motor andmosfet.

I think I'm suffering under a mild case of addiction :blush:

Larger image

The left, dark one with the scope is running about 106 m/s with a .36g BB. It's my DMR-rifle.

The right, lighter one with the EOtech was running approx. 116 m/s w/ .25g BB this summer. Haven't had a chance to chrono it since, but it seems to be the same-ish. I normally use .28g BB's with it, as they give a slightly more staple flight path. It's my assault-rifle.

Both G3A3's are by Classic Army, fitted with RS wooden kits and upgraded internally. B)

The specs:

G3A3 M150: M150 spring (I reckon it's SRC's), Siegetech torque gear, CA metal hopup-unit, mosfet, Azimuth fullmetaltooth-piston and JG magnum copy motor, madbull tightbore barrel.

G3A3 M120: SRC piston, gears and pistonhead, G&P M160 motor andmosfet.

that are a CETME C, the 7,62 spanish infantry rifle, lookin well, the cetme has the "book" back iron sight, in all cases those rifles are based on the CETME C

• 3 months later...

Some graphical clarification:

CETME C wood: Short wider grooves, 8 holes total.

Cetme_b.jpeg

G3 wood: Long slim grooves and 12 holes.

pofstockwood.jpg

So no, those above are NOT CETME nor have CETME wood kits on them.

Other easy to spot differences are the sling attachment and the rear sight

Edited by Wingmann
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
Very nice! You should post that in the DMR Picture Thread. I want that thread to be revived! :D

Alrighty then!

6mZ5K.jpg

Classic Army Mk12 Mod 0

I've made a few cosmetic changes since the photo was taken (rear body pin, trigger pin, realigned flashhider, etc).

Parts list:

CA M15A4 CQB > Mk12 Mod 0 kit (CA, not that heavy as fack DBoys)

Evike Matrix M160 rear wired dropin

AJAX STS

Matrix 3000 motor

4000mah 11.1v 20-40c lipo

G&G hopup chamber (couldn't get the CA to feed properly with that gearbox's air nozzle)

Flat hop bucking + Firefly buffer nub

Systema 6.04 tightbore (can't remember the length, extends through the flashhider)

G&G full stock

??? SPR grip

NCStar 3-9x40 rubberized scope + micro red dot

Omega Tactical Harris clone (steel, not pot metal... seems just as well made as my real Harris ultralight, albeit a little bit heavier)

Edited by SteevoLS
  • Like 1
  • 2 months later...

Thanks I like the colour scheme you went with on your own =]

I originally based mine of this:

c_spr04.jpg

Although I flipped the coat order to make it more green dominant since it was mainly for woodland.

bladerunner I couldn't really tell you an approximate weight but its similar to a G&P M16 w/M203 combo I had ages back however a good chunk of that weight is in the bi-pod since it was some heavy, cheap and nasty one I had lying around at the time.

Also really nice blaster, Love those dimpled barrels.

Edited by -Drake-