Well in the US laws are a bit different, as are fields. We also don't have an entire area locked down for a .22 shell.

Oh my god, can you just stop talking now? Last I checked this is a thread for pictures of DMRs, not useless babble about how much of a badass you are for shooting/getting shot at with ridiculous FPS limits. I can drive 90 in a suburb, but just because my car can do that doesn't mean I should.

Also, don't start bringing real-steel talk into this. This is a forum about airsoft for a reason, that reason being that a majority of people here don't really know what they're talking about. Very little in airsoft carries over to real-steel and we don't need more babble coming from people who don't know what they're talking about. Next thing you know, I'm getting ###### off, USCM_Corps is busting a vessel, and the whole place crashes down on you.

Edited by Leon Kennedy
  • Replies 925
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

AK DMR?

Something a bit different: WE M14 (with Ra-Tech trigger group) inside a realsteel TROY S.A.S.S. (Semi Automatic Sniper System) chassis. Very nice high-end chassis, CNC aluminum, the M14 needs a f

Hopefully this isn’t heresy, here’s my latest DMR build.  KJ Works KC02, gutted and refitted with Rogueworx internals. Stuck in a Samson B-TM stock and given a custom turned tapered outer barrel.

Posted Images

I get the distinct feeling that I'm feeding a troll, but since you're trying to use geography to justify stupidity I'll type a few lines in defense of American airsoft. I play milsim airsoft in multiple states at well organized private games on private land, large commercial multi-day events like OPLC, and occasionally at commercial fields or smaller "pickup" games with a casual atmosphere. At any of these games, "bleeders", bad welts, or shot out teeth are a rare and preventable event caused by:

1. Accidents--like shooting someone out of a rifle's established MED or shots fired at bare skin when you're close enough to aim for the torso

2. Idiots--who cheat, have multiple "accidents" from category one either through recklessness or deliberate action, and/or generally suck to be around. They are easily identified and banned from any game run by folks who aren't morons themselves.

So Short Stack, you've told us that you're ignorant of how your gun functions, and that you cheat the chrono at your local site, placing you firmly in category #2. Continuing to respond in a defensive, attention-seeking manner is not helping. I suggest that you instead educate yourself (and then the people who organize your games) on the basic ethics of our hobby.

Besides, this is a picture thread and you're derailing it. My new DMR (60cm suppressor not shown):

IMG_20121014_095320.jpg

• Like 9

Well in the US laws are a bit different, as are fields. We also don't have an entire area locked down for a .22 shell.

Sometimes it's best for people to only think you're an idiot, rather than you confirm it.

Stop confirming it so I don't have to delete your posts lest they infect everyone else.

• Like 5

Fielded this thing for the first time yesterday:

CameraZOOM-20121014132221241.jpg

The rubber band was there to stop the carrying handle from making a rattle, but turns out it wouldn't anyway. The foregrip is real STG-58, the optic mount I made myself. I have a suppressor thing planned out for it and if I get that done I'll take a better picture.

• Like 4

Thanks guys! My plan is to make a reflex suppressor out of an old KSC TMP suppressor, something like this:

fall1a1.jpg

The TMP suppressor has the same blued steel finish and is about the same size. I'm waiting for the tap for the barrel threads to arrive before I try it.

ugh, I have grown woefully tired of my p* fusion engine- in an ar15's body. I need to man it up a little. A lot like that FAL, something with a little 7.62. Talked to polarstar and they said all you'd need is some spacers and an extended nozzle if you where dropping it into any of the metal bodies(sans g&g). I don't need a whole gun, just the body. Which complicates things as no one sells sr-25 metal bodies-except for Ehobby, with the AD body. Anyone have any other retail options apart from the usual trolling the for sale section of forums? I might ultimately get the AD body, but I want to know what my options-if any, are. Someone somewhere has to carry spare jg/echo1/a&k sr25 bodies, I mean metal bodies crack all the time...right? :unsure:

That Kojak is a well thought out post added by a stupid gun. Stupid guns are silly and this makes airsoft fun. Haters gonna hate :P

Thanks! I stated my views on what makes a DMR (and coincidentally, what is accepted as a DMR under my team's rules for hosted games), but if you can't beat em....

Kojak lets see it with the suppressor.

I'd like to, but my girlfriend is using it to vacuum my drapes.

...Someone somewhere has to carry spare jg/echo1/a&k sr25 bodies...

Arrow Dynamic Classic and A&K are the same company, that's just the name they sell spare parts under. Here's the same part at Gunner: http://www.gunnerairsoft.com/online/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=488

You're better off finding a used/broken A&K SR-25, which shouldn't be too difficult.

Arrow Dynamic Classic and A&K are the same company, that's just the name they sell spare parts under. Here's the same part at Gunner: http://www.gunnerairsoft.com/online/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=488

You're better off finding a used/broken A&K SR-25, which shouldn't be too difficult.

Thanks Kojak, thing is. All I need is the body. No sense in going any higher just for that. Unless sr-25 bodies can't accept aftermarket m4 externals, in which case...

you even had to sell your shoes! :P

No expenses were spared! :P

Very nice gun mate. What gear and motor do you use?

Stock gears.. for now until these break! Stock gears seem to be pretty good right now, they have been shimmed + properly regreased!

For the motor, I am using a G&P M120 for now. Its winter where I live so this motor will be used indoors for the higher ROF.These parts just came in the mail, so unfortunately I cannot game this set up until summer. Come summer, I will switch out the motor for a little more "umph" to pull a higher spring so it can reach even farther.