Hello fellow DMR owners (and lurkers)!

Was just looking for some recommendations on a nice big scope! There are loads of brands and styles, I've no idea where to begin. Any thoughts?

Also, anyone know if it's possible to get a Magpul PRS AEG stock cheaper than £100? Even HK suppliers top out over a ton!

Thanks.

• Replies 925
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

AK DMR?

Something a bit different: WE M14 (with Ra-Tech trigger group) inside a realsteel TROY S.A.S.S. (Semi Automatic Sniper System) chassis. Very nice high-end chassis, CNC aluminum, the M14 needs a f

Hopefully this isn’t heresy, here’s my latest DMR build.  KJ Works KC02, gutted and refitted with Rogueworx internals. Stuck in a Samson B-TM stock and given a custom turned tapered outer barrel.

Posted Images

Leupold M1 or M3 replicas have served me well, great eye relief, nice crisp optic and it looks good on most rifles (atleast ones i own heh). Good enough that i own two infact, one by g&p and an ACM one from ebay, both seem to be identical in their quality (same eye relief, etc.).

Leupold M1 or M3 replicas have served me well, great eye relief, nice crisp optic and it looks good on most rifles (atleast ones i own heh). Good enough that i own two infact, one by g&p and an ACM one from ebay, both seem to be identical in their quality (same eye relief, etc.).

Many thanks for the tip! I'll look into it. :)

Planning to pop it onto an SR25.

There are lots and lots of inexpensive scopes to be found here: http://www.khmountain.com/airsoft/index.php?cPath=37_53&sort=2a&page=1

Over the years I've bought a couple from them.

Though if you don't kind that it doesn't look like a Leupold, I really like the UTG/Leapers scopes with adjustable parallax.

OK - I saw this scope on another GR25 and I think it's the one for me!

http://www.uttings.co.uk/Product/543/103339/nikko-stirling-mountmaster-3-9x50-ao-ir-rifle-scope/

Though, has anyone had any experience with Nikki Stirling? I guess it can't be any worse than the ACM offerings.

My Dmr. Only crappy indoor pics as of now.

IMG_3883.jpg

IMG_3884.jpg

and yes the sling is made of, of what it appears to be made of.

IMG_3879.jpg

Its waiting for more railcovers, a Magpul vertical frontgrip and a paintjob. Im thinking of an easy snakeskin pattern with tan being the base and grey being the scales, just like the sling. Leaving the Railcovers, the part of the grip, where you actually grip and the moving parts of the Stock black

Edited by AirsoftGermany
What's the base gun and where do you keep the battery (voltage, C rating and MAH please)?

Well, the base is a WE m16, with a set of RA-Tech internals. If you want to build this as an AEG, you could use a battery PTS stock. This is the real deal though.

wow that is a lovely dmr. how much paracord did you put into the sling?

ALOT. 40+ meters. If you want to attempt this, I would suggest to get something you can wrap the working end on.