• Replies 925
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

AK DMR?

Something a bit different: WE M14 (with Ra-Tech trigger group) inside a realsteel TROY S.A.S.S. (Semi Automatic Sniper System) chassis. Very nice high-end chassis, CNC aluminum, the M14 needs a f

Hopefully this isn’t heresy, here’s my latest DMR build.  KJ Works KC02, gutted and refitted with Rogueworx internals. Stuck in a Samson B-TM stock and given a custom turned tapered outer barrel.

Posted Images

Mine is the EBB. It is pretty sturdy to say the least.

Looks solid, but it needs to be greased especially the locking mechanism.

And don't expect deploying it as fast as a Harris bipod.

Oh my mistake - I thought you were referring to a genuine Atlas unit. Im not particularly happy with my Harris so this will be interesting.

Did it ship with the ADM style mount?

Hello people

I have a question, I have an ICS Sportline M16 RAS and intend trasnformar in a SPR MK12 Mod 0, i know this is a tread for showing our DMR's, but i realy need help

I bought the kit a few days and over the weekend I tried to assemble the kit but without success, Hopup chamber of ICS not outbarrel went well in the front so had to hold gas pipe around outbarrel.

I do not know the brand of kit, but when I bought it said it was compatible with ICS.

Thank you, all help is welcome

Edited by Jolas

This is my work in progress. I need to get it to shoot properly first though.  :P

Is it the complete G&P replica or the conversion-kit?

Bought a G&P DMR in pieces a while back, which according to the previous owner, had feeding issues out of the box (with the original G&P mag).

Wonder if you had the same issues.

Cheers!

Is it the complete G&P replica or the conversion-kit?

Bought a G&P DMR in pieces a while back, which according to the previous owner, had feeding issues out of the box (with the original G&P mag).

Wonder if you had the same issues.

Cheers!

It's a complete G&P gun. It feeds perfectly, however I've been having issues first of all where the FPS was really inconsistent. So I took it apart and worked my magic on it and now it's shooting around 280 FPS when it was originally 360. So I've done further work on it and now I need to change the hop rubber back as the one I put in there is just jamming the BB's.

It shot OK when I first got it. It was just the inconsistent FPS that made shots miss target because I was constantly having to figure out whether it was going to hop the BB properly or not.

I'll get another hop rubber and give it another go.

Cyma based EBR:  

SDC10723.JPG

After replacing most of the internals I'm finally satisfied with the performance.  There's an HK battle grip on the way, and I'd prefer nicer rings, other than that it's complete.  

Nice..

What internals did you put in and what were the results? I'm looking to get the CYMA EBR as well :D

It's not a bad gun, but the motor seems slow even with 11.1V at the low (around 1.2J) stock power level.  The airseal is poor at the nozzle and piston head, but I can't say if it would make more power with just better seals since I did all the work at once--the V7 is a pain to reassemble and I don't plan on opening it again.  

Guts:  Ultra torque long motor (FYI, the collar must be removed to fit the cage), 14 steel tooth piston (no 2nd tooth), piston head, nozzle, M140 spring, 21:1 gears--all from SHS.  The stock cylinder and cylinder head were reused, with sorbothane in place of the rubber pad.  Reshimmed and relubed, of course.  I've used the Guarder lubes lately with good results.  Outside the shell: Infected Armory MOSFET, 6.03 barrel with shaved Prometheus purple bucking and reshaped Firefly nub.  

Results:  2.3J and a decent trigger response.  Scored an average of 8/10 hits on my 100 yard pie pan (Madbull .40g, fired from the bench).  

Edited by kojak
  • Like 1
Gun is not quite done yet, but its been 3 months since I got the base gun!

F8c6o2c.jpg

FaZQ1St.jpg

O9F2HgI.jpg

UFNs9fg.jpg

The parts list are:

G&P Sentry

Madbull Dragonfire 16" rail system

G&P M16A2 stock

G&P sniper grip

Prometheus 455mm 6.03 TBB

Prowin hop up chamber

rhop + modify flat nub