• Replies 925
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

AK DMR?

Something a bit different: WE M14 (with Ra-Tech trigger group) inside a realsteel TROY S.A.S.S. (Semi Automatic Sniper System) chassis. Very nice high-end chassis, CNC aluminum, the M14 needs a f

Hopefully this isn’t heresy, here’s my latest DMR build.  KJ Works KC02, gutted and refitted with Rogueworx internals. Stuck in a Samson B-TM stock and given a custom turned tapered outer barrel.

Posted Images

One is never enough.

I hope not. It took a bit of luck & some cash to get my SVD to where i wanted it to be. I just hope i get a chance to use it in a game. I'm finding it difficult to find somewhere to store one SVD,more would cause more headaches because of the length.

Edited by rolling-thunder
  • 3 weeks later...

It's the older version, the newer is not released yet.

It's based on the Ares.

All the SR-25 kit were fitted by DG in Hong Kong they were not DIY kits. So is this!

I really hope the newr version will be for G&P as I have a brand new G&P XM110 waiting just for that almost a year now!

Wolf

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This is probably a dupe post (many months ago), but I just dugg out my KJW 10/22 with Hogue stock and RA Tech bull-barrel from the airsoft-closet and O M G this thing is so beautiful I almost cried...

kjw_1022_120506_010.jpg

kjw_1022_120506_004.jpg

I remember the days way back when, I sat at the computer drooling over Mr Tanio Kobas 10/22 rifles that looked something like the above. Never thought I would own one...

Aaaah. I love it! :D

Edited by NonEx
  • Like 2
  • 1 month later...