• Replies 925
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

AK DMR?

Something a bit different: WE M14 (with Ra-Tech trigger group) inside a realsteel TROY S.A.S.S. (Semi Automatic Sniper System) chassis. Very nice high-end chassis, CNC aluminum, the M14 needs a f

Hopefully this isn’t heresy, here’s my latest DMR build.  KJ Works KC02, gutted and refitted with Rogueworx internals. Stuck in a Samson B-TM stock and given a custom turned tapered outer barrel.

Posted Images

post-9896-12749740128769_thumb.jpg

post-9896-12749740403531_thumb.jpg

TM M14 Socom

King Arms Rail

King Arms M1 Scope

King Arms Spring Bipod and attachment

King Arms M14 DC QD Silencer

G&P Sling attachment

Guarder Stock cheek rest

B/C Scope Covers

ACM Rail Cover

ACM 45 degree Rail

ACM Green Laser

Promy Tightbore 500mm 6.03

Promy Piston head

Guarder Piston & Cylinder

Guarder reinforced gearset

Guarder Anti reversal latch

Guarder steel bearings

Guarder M120 - 420 fps - single fire.

Still a few bits to get to finish off.

I love M14s, but hate multicam and scope seems to be way too front(sry mah bad english).

E: And it's just IMO.

Bless him, he's a Finnish Megadeth fan - he probably thinks that skin tight acid washed jeans, perms and bullet belts are still the 'in thing' :D

The M14 and G36 were some of my first fiddling around with AEGs & aren't the prettiest - but everyone has to start somewhere when trying to mod their toys...BTW it's a 'Nitro' RIS front end kit on the M14

The PTW on the other hand is my baby. Love her to bits - need to find a way to ris my Tac-Spoon onto her though!!! :D

Thanks for the comments lads!

Edited by Red5

Nope, I don't wear thinght jeans or bullet belts, I hate stereotypics. I just mean that I don't like the look of M14.

E: I didn't mean to be rude. Change scopes place and it's cool. But hey, it's your gun.

Edited by heavri

Nope, I don't wear thinght jeans or bullet belts, I hate stereotypics. I just mean that I don't like the look of M14.

E: I didn't mean to be rude. Change scopes place and it's cool. But hey, it's your gun.

I'm pretty sure most people position their scope for optimal eye relief rather than to make the gun look cool. ;)

I'm pretty sure most people position their scope for optimal eye relief rather than to make the gun look cool. ;)

lol too true :)

No offence meant either my Finnish chum I was only joshing. I have recently rediscovered the joys of early 'Deth on my Ipod :)

Edited by Red5
Infinity' date='28 May 2010 - 11:28 AM' timestamp='1275071335' post='2330841']

Although it looks more like an SBR with a scope, than a DMR, that looks pretty sweet ;)

Thanks and good point. Only a DMR in airsoft land, thanks to stupid high FPS and a spare selector switch that disables full auto.

I did order a 14" LaRue barrel so I can lose the Halo.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Old school British Army DMR, its heavy, its accurate and it scares the hell out of the enemy!

Ares stock rifle with a modified Ares top cover and fitted with a 6-12x50PA illuminated scope.

Here's my Russian DMR its an AK74MN as a base, its got a custom built stock, bipod, 6.03 tightbore, and has got a dragunov sidemount fitted so i could fit a POSP to it.

post-64949-12839662149211_thumb.jpg

post-64949-12878295652709_thumb.jpg

post-64949-12878295916534_thumb.jpg

post-64949-12878296236622_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...