• Replies 925
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

AK DMR?

Something a bit different: WE M14 (with Ra-Tech trigger group) inside a realsteel TROY S.A.S.S. (Semi Automatic Sniper System) chassis. Very nice high-end chassis, CNC aluminum, the M14 needs a f

Hopefully this isn’t heresy, here’s my latest DMR build.  KJ Works KC02, gutted and refitted with Rogueworx internals. Stuck in a Samson B-TM stock and given a custom turned tapered outer barrel.

Posted Images

Mk12Mod0b.jpg

Work in Progress: Mk12 Mod 0

Abbreviated Parts List (From Stem to Stern):

King Arms S.P.R. Flash Hider

Classic Army Fiber Quad Handguard Set, Rifle version (A188M)

Classic Army Rail Sleeve For M16 Series - 450mm

G&P M4A1 Metal Body

Atlantic Research Marketing Systems #40 Rear Sight

King Arms M16 Fixed Stock - Black

I apologize for the poor lighting. The scope and M84 latch are on order, the bipod is on the L1A1, and I'm trying to find some proper ARMS #22 medium height rings. A big thanks to mimesis and SteevoLS for their advice regarding this build so far. I need a Mr. Fusion logo for the other side.

-Piano

Edited by PianoBlack
  • Like 1

Looks great, Piano! Glad tosee that rear sight worked out properly. My own Mk12 is getting an overhaul right now (read: I tore it apart and haven't gotten around to putting it back together), but I'll be posting some current pictures whenever it gets back in one piece.

My M39-ish build. The mount and scope aren't correct, but I don't have the resources to justify a Schmit-Bender :( The Millet and LaRue mount will have to do, and work great for actually skirmishing. Mags tapped for HPA (pictured with a GG mag) and r-hopped.

It's shooting ~530FPS on HPA +/- 5FPS and ~510FPS with propane.

IMG_1622.jpg

• Like 2

Drop a Pod-Lok onto that Harris SBRM - it makes it sooooooo much more usable (it's what i've done on my SPR and DMR)

**edit**

Nice to see you've gone for a Polar* Fusion as well. I've just had a kit re-org and put the Mk12 gear onto one of my PTW uppers and my Polar* has gone into my lightweight DMR (2 Lb's lighter than my SPR!). The Polar* has been my best investment ever :D

Edited by QQexDERA
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...