• Replies 925
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

AK DMR?

Something a bit different: WE M14 (with Ra-Tech trigger group) inside a realsteel TROY S.A.S.S. (Semi Automatic Sniper System) chassis. Very nice high-end chassis, CNC aluminum, the M14 needs a f

Hopefully this isn’t heresy, here’s my latest DMR build.  KJ Works KC02, gutted and refitted with Rogueworx internals. Stuck in a Samson B-TM stock and given a custom turned tapered outer barrel.

Posted Images

My "pmc" DMR FNFAL:

KA fnfal

Around 150-160 ms with 0.20

KM barrel m16

Magnum motor

ACM M1 scope

G&P mount rings

ACM short grip

11.1 3500 lipo

ACM peq-15

ACM taclight

I had the stock sawd of to match my arms;)..and the eletric is chance to the front, as i use a batterysling.

I waiting for the blue element rubber and a H-spacer...it will do miracle for the range and so.

fnfaldmrwebb1.jpg

fnfaldmrwebb2.jpg

fnfaldmrwebb3.jpg

fnfaldmrwebb4.jpg

fnfaldmrwebb5.jpg

Edited by appslapp

P1010004-6.jpg

P1010005-3.jpg

classic army M15A4 SPR with crane stock. i was told it was all stock CA, but he shipped with the upper and lower receiver separated so itd fit in the box. and i notice the cylinder is an silver/chrome, ribbed cylinder. all the ribbed cylinders ive seen are bore up cylinders, so i guess it isnt stock CA, which im perfectly fine with :P

the hop up is broken though. ill try swapping a few parts with some spare chambers i have lying around, but im planning on getting a new chamber anyways.

the fps is great, ROF leaves quite a bit to be desired, and the range is poo right now because of the hop up. but the externals are amazing, no wobbes at all.

its not quite a DMR yet. im gonna bump it up to 500fps and make it semi auto, and get a big *albatross* scope. but until then, this will have to do....

Not to rain on your parade sigmaboy but CA does make ribbed cylinders

dont worry, my parade already got rained out. someone else informed me that the new CA 7mm gearboxes come with the ribbed cylinders.

i have a systeam bore up kit lying here, but the CA one gets surprisingly waaay better compression. so im leaving that in there for now.

Sigma, you should wait to put in the bore up until after youve upgraded the spring and everything else. And not to be a jerk Versus but unless thats a custom built M1014 that youve done some crazy stuff to, it doesn't really fit here. To get a true DMR it takes some serious dinero

Sigma, you should wait to put in the bore up until after youve upgraded the spring and everything else. And not to be a jerk Versus but unless thats a custom built M1014 that youve done some crazy stuff to, it doesn't really fit here. To get a true DMR it takes some serious dinero

ive been tweaking it a bit, and right now its probably doing about 410ish fps with all stock parts, other than a new hop up chamber an bucking.

its getting about 210' range as of now, and i havent even began to start throwing money at it.

its getting pretty much gutted soon.

Guarder Infinite Torque Up Gears

Element Half tooth piston

G&P M160 motor

SP140-150

edGI 6.01 or Promy 6.03

KA hop up chamber

systema bucking

SCS nub

AB Mosfet

11.1v Lipo

*Maybe* the AJAX STS

i think im gonna sell the systema bore up kit, im not positive yet, but if anyones interested, throw me a PM.

if its getting 210' range now, i cant wait to see what happens once its shooting 500fps and with a tightbore.

Haha sigma I didnt look at your name and I thought it was the shotgun owner talking about their gun. I thought he had put a gearbox in his 1014 or something. trippin balls. Anyways, ya thats some nice range there. Id say go for the 6.01 barrel. I have them in all my guns just about. And all I build are DMRs. How are the element pistons? For a DMR you might want to look at something like the systema supercore or the G&P white polycarb. Just throwing out ideas