• Replies 925
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

AK DMR?

Something a bit different: WE M14 (with Ra-Tech trigger group) inside a realsteel TROY S.A.S.S. (Semi Automatic Sniper System) chassis. Very nice high-end chassis, CNC aluminum, the M14 needs a f

Hopefully this isn’t heresy, here’s my latest DMR build.  KJ Works KC02, gutted and refitted with Rogueworx internals. Stuck in a Samson B-TM stock and given a custom turned tapered outer barrel.

Posted Images

Pretty good :), Only actually got to use it once in game xD. But it performs pretty well I could do with getting a TB but that's for the future. :)

How much tighter would you go? I think it comes with a 6.04 OOTB - also what kind of battery were you using and what was the trigger response like? :)

I already knew how impractical the railing is when we set up, it's far too thin to make an effective pivot for starters -- but it gave an interesting view for a staged photo. I thought there was something else much worse I had missed! But thanks for the input, I'd like to make the photos more believable!! :)

It's G&G's version. One thing that really struck me is how light it is when you pick it up, versus its size!

That's my house mate as McDonald .. she is a weird one at times <3 her though.

Yea .. the SR25 is ginormous

Yes it is! Upgrade wise I've already had a high torque motor swapped in and that is giving a great trigger response - Was also talking to the local shop around fps upgrades (as the site I play at has leeway for semi-locked AEGs for up to 400fps) and could be handled with a spring swap on its own. I did also look into a barrel swap and was recommended a Madbull Python II. Hop wise, it seems the whole unit is proprietary to the GR25, leaving only a choice of hop rubber -- though the standard green G&G rubber is good.

Don't suppose there are any other thoughts or experiences on how to get the best range / accuracy @ 400 fps?