gun not received

s85sss

ok, so...i had a trade with a guy in US, the guy shipped the 1st december with first class mail international but the gun has not arrived yet. he told me that i should have the gun because in case i would not received it he should have got it back. but since i don't have it and he has not too i guess it is lost in the mail. now, what do you suggest to do? i tought about a claim at usps post but it is only for the sender not for the receiver. and also who is responsible for this? on the custom declaration there is the value declaration, could i get the refund for that? what is the procedure to follow?

it was shipped the 1st of december, like 7 weeks ago now including the holidays, it was a 1911. yes, at the end i got the receipt...i can't even check if it as been blocked by custom, i asked to italian postal service but they said it didn't reached italy. there is not a way to ask custom to see if they have your mail, they will contact you to have some informations and the postal service system then will be updated and have another code or the same code will be registrated. it has not happened yet but i don't think it will happen, 7 week would be a really big delay that never happened to my by my experience. do you know if at the usps can be seen the way the package made, at least within the USA?

Archived