Revolver Picture Thread

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is VERY nice, best grips I've ever felt - gonna need some more of these `Hogue` spandooglies methinks :D

The M500s are massive - see that cylinder on the 3+1"? That bleedin' cylinder is 50mm across, only a fraction under 2" in diameter! Thats really quite large....

• 1 month later...
Why is the left cylinder cover(or whatever it's called) bent? :blink:

That is S&W's design to allow the cylinder rod to come out and swing the cylinder out of the gun for reloading. Colt has a different design.

:D

-G

Hey, I've been wanting to get a revolver with shells for a while now, and i was wondering which one would be the best one to get. I'm looking for a mid size one, as in not a raging bull. :) Any advice would be appreciated, thanks :D

Edit: Oh and I would prefer gas rather than spring

Edited by Karam

Good revolvers with shells (so, Marushin 8mm models, then) don't really come in `medium`. You got big (constrictor, Blackhwak, Bull, Anaconda etc.) and small (M60, and, err, M60 3"? :D).

That said, the Redhawk is the smallest of the large lot, and very much like a `medium` revolver (or, at least, as close as you're gonna get :) )

Errr, search topic title for `marushin constrictor` or `marushin 8mm` and find my comments on the whole series. I've written about 3000 words on the subject and I cannot be arsed to go over all of it yet again ;)

There'll be something of some help in this thread, in fact, and I also wrote a whole article about Marushin as a company in my blog - about 2/3 months ago I think - if you want to hit that up too.

In stock? Shop in Hong Kong, they're sure to be around there (except maybe the Super Blackhawk 10.5").

Would you happen to know of any reviews for any of those pistols?

Edit: Or a site that has them is stock?

if you want a REALLY good revolver get a Tanaka, even though they dont take shells, they are better. If you really want shells, then get a Marushin, but dont expect it to be of Tanakas quality. Theres a lot of stuff on this site about them (probably more than half of it) posted by hippy :D:P

Theres a lot of stuff on this site about them (probably more than half of it) posted by hippy :D  :P

Is you trying to say I is verbose? :P We all knew that anyway :lol:

Tanaka-made Colt Police Positive -

000_0178.jpg

000_0179.jpg

000_0180.jpg

000_0181.jpg

000_0183.jpg

Guess which parts are metal and which are plastic :lol:

Edited by evilhippy