Revolver Picture Thread

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No painting, no nothing. All I did was photograph it rather nicely.

Its....y'know I have no idea how accurate it is? Like so many of my guns I've hardly fired it because I never have any 134s gas about the place!! You really can't skirmish with 134a (except in NBB guns) so I can never usually justify the purchase :rolleyes:

Karam - that revolver is ....... weird.

I have NEVER heard of it before and that page says it has blowback! in a revolver?!?

Its also not on any other site that I've seen yet, madness...

And it is suspiciously cheap ;)

mmmmhmmmm.... cancer gun...

I thought everyone knew this by now... The words for Cancer and Gun are the same in Japanese, so the auto translators can't distinguish.

Just wondering, does anyone here know how to order from Yahoo! Auctions Japan?

I've never seen an item that doesn't say the seller won't ship overseas.

Cheers.

Nice Python Shao! Too bad about the trademarks. Doesn't WGC simply use tape to cover them up? Or did they take extra precautions with Colt? Anyway, very nice looking finish. I've always wondered what Tanaka's silver heavyweight looks like.

One question: how did the silver paint hold up when you used paint thinner for "you know what."

PS: Can't wait to read your review (when it's approved). Hope the accuracy isn't too disappointing.

The last time I bought a GBB from WGC, they still used tape, but evidently, that's changed now. They were careful not to damage much of the surrounding area. I'm emailing them to ask them to at least send me the medallions.

Before I get a full review up, here's a few highlights: the silver finish is very good, and it won't be damaged by things like nail polish remover. ;) Accuracy and power are both very good. The DA is quite long and hard, not as smooth as that on the little S&W M60. SA is good. Not as heavy as WGC advertised, 665g according to the manual.

The last time I bought a GBB from WGC, they still used tape, but evidently, that's changed now.  They were careful not to damage much of the surrounding area.  I'm emailing them to ask them to at least send me the medallions. 

Before I get a full review up, here's a few highlights: the silver finish is very good, and it won't be damaged by things like nail polish remover. ;) Accuracy and power are both very good.  The DA is quite long and hard, not as smooth as that on the little S&W M60.  SA is good.  Not as heavy as WGC advertised, 665g according to the manual.

Good to hear about the silver. But seeing your review pictures it looks like they totally jacked up the "little horsey" logo on the left side. Did they scratch it off or something?

Good to hear about the silver. But seeing your review pictures it looks like they totally jacked up the "little horsey" logo on the left side. Did they scratch it off or something?

Yep, it's permanently damaged. And the medallions are nowhere to be found in the box.

One correction to my last post. The weight 665g on the manual is not for this model, I think that was for the old non-HW 6" black model. I'll need to get a scale to measure how heavy this HW model is. WGC reports it at 735g, which is pretty good for a medium sized airsoft revolver.

I just recieved this in a trade.

It too is from WGC, they destroyed alot of it not a single trade went untouched, the tip is getting its makeover tonight when i get off work.

DSCF0003.jpg

This is my first Tanaka and my first revolver. Im in love, Ive got Fathammer's broken m629 coming my way soon as well.

EDIT: the shiney metal rod that sticks out from the cylinder, does that do anything on the airsoft version? what does it do on the RS, eject the spent shells?

Edited by primussucks