Revolver Picture Thread

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They have a chamber in the grip, like on the shell gas revolvers, it's just spring powered (like the one on a springer automatic style pistol) instead of holding gas.

That forces air up a pipe to exit into the rear of the shells, which is why they have such pitiful power usually.

Cheers.

What make is that Smython and is the Underlug angled at the front or does it just look that way in the photo?

HFC .38 revolver. I got it for 40 USD, so I couldn't say no. ^_^

And yes, the underlug does slant up at the front. I found this gun to work WAY better with .12's. :blink: .2's go about 10 feet and drop, yet .12 go 50ish feet and then swing off/drop.

Really good bang for the buck. ^_^

I guess this counts here, Thanks Redwolf! ^_^

Still getting used to the digicam so apologies for the not-great pictures ;)

:geek:

whats the gun like shooting etc, really interested in getting one of these. What was the total cost getting it from Redwolf as well?

Edited by ishamy
whats the gun like shooting etc, really interested in getting one of these. What was the total cost getting it from Redwolf as well?

Well, $279 for the gun, no idea what shipping was as it was part of a larger order, then customs on top, essentially, not cheap :P

Besides, I had the last one off RW, and I doubt they'll be getting them in again seeing as they're Limited Edition :lol:

I'd definitely recommend picking one up if you can get one though, purely for bling factor B)

:geek: