Revolver Picture Thread

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, but I get 450~460 on mine and its just an 8".

I broke it by the way. Silly me. Now I have real steel replacement parts straight from S&W on its way, and thats a looong way. Heres a couple of pics. The one below is a fantasy rendered by a friend. I don't know what that ring of smoke is for though.

123574353-M.jpg

123574825-M.jpg

Also, new on the Tanaka website (as I was desperately looking for replacement parts) is a gas regulator for the M500 along with their other gas guns to abide with the .98J law. Back when Snowman wrote his review, the 500 would be severely restricted in use because of its power. With the reducer at hand, you could probably tweak power levels on green within acceptable limits.

Edited by renegadecow

Hi. My name's Sledge, and I'm a revolveraholic. It started with a KWC Colt Python, before I really knew what airsoft was. Then, in 2004, I got a Marushin Taurus Raging Bull second hand. In 2005, I bought a Tanaka Heavyweight Civilian SAA and a Tanaka S&W M60 Chief's Special. Now...

group2.jpg

open1.jpg

holstered.jpg

I fear it's too late for me to do anything about this addiction, but if I can help anyone else by taking their revolvers, please let me know.

:zorro:

Hi. My name's Sledge, and I'm a revolveraholic. It started with a KWC Colt Python, before I really knew what airsoft was. Then, in 2004, I got a Marushin Taurus Raging Bull second hand. In 2005, I bought a Tanaka Heavyweight Civilian SAA and a Tanaka S&W M60 Chief's Special. Now...

I fear it's too late for me to do anything about this addiction, but if I can help anyone else by taking their revolvers, please let me know.

:zorro:

:mellow:

Well, as you know Sledge, there are a few revolvers left from my collection for sale ;) I believe the M36 chief's special, the Super Redhawk, the Constrictor, the 4.75" SAA DC and mebbe another one or two are still available ;)

Oh I'm sorry was that a blatant plug? Oops silly me .. ;)

That's a Model 29 Classic Hunter. A six in a Smith Designation means stainless, wish the bloody airsoft manufacturers would cotton on to this.

Nice gun.

True, but 6 doesn't have to mean silver - There are blued stainless guns, too...

Of course, matt black's not a realistic finish for the 29 or 629, but I'll resist posting any more photos of my midnight blue Tanaka S&W 29 :D

Cheers.

Edited by snowman