Revolver Picture Thread

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I gave in to my revolver desires. Pictures to follow as soon as I get my hands on a decent camera.

I got the tanaka 10.5" hunter which oddly has a 6" internal barrel, I don't know if that's standard but it's a little displeasing as the gun's only putting out 350ish on propane/green. Also, my gun is doing the screwy tanaka thing where every couple of rounds it hooks the shot really bad. How do I fix this?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
"When a naked man is chasing a woman through an alley with a butcher's knife and a hard-on, I figure he isn't out collecting for the Red Cross!"

Mayor: Now Drebin, I don't want any trouble like you had on the South Side like last year, that's my policy.

Frank: Well, when I see five weirdos dressed in togas, stabbing a man in the middle of the park in front of a full view of 100 people, I shoot the bastards, that's my policy.

Mayor: That was a Shakesphere In The Park Production of Julius Caesar, you moron! You killed five actors! Good ones!

[Lt. Frank Drebin making a speech at the White House]

Frank: ...blowing away a fleeing suspect with my 44 magnum used to mean everything to me. I enjoyed it, well who wouldn't?

:zorro: