Revolver Picture Thread

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Redwolf is the only one that I'm aware of who calls the new tanaka midnight finish "midnight black". GnG simply calls it "midnight." It depends on the light and the background colors in the photos, and as pointed out, it has a bronze look under good light conditions. GnG's photos are fairly accurate. WGC's photo for the midnight gold is definitely wrong unless Tanaka makes a special midnight gold finish for WGC.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

DSCF0750.jpg

Crown 4" and R357 6".

Shame the Crown is about 80FPS and the R357 doesn't have a proper cylinder

For £10 and £30 you can't really complain though :P

Edit: And the Crown has been sprayed, hence being gun metal instead of shiny black.

Edited by DazJW
  • 2 weeks later...
anyone have any thoughts on the 10.5 S&W M500? besides that its a ridiculously large gun?

Its already got a rail mounted on the barrel, making attaching optics easier, plus the sling swivels will be a help. Otherwise, for non-PC 500s you'd need to buy a real steel rail mount ($90) plus a holster if you don't want to hold-on to it all of the time.

Its already got a rail mounted on the barrel, making attaching optics easier, plus the sling swivels will be a help. Otherwise, for non-PC 500s you'd need to buy a real steel rail mount ($90) plus a holster if you don't want to hold-on to it all of the time.

I meant more performance wise, I'd imagine it to be like a mini sniper lol since the 8" one is pretty accurate

anyone have any thoughts on the 10.5 S&W M500? besides that its a ridiculously large gun?

ugly as sin IMO. and i think impracticly large, im still debating on whether an 8" would be too big.

anyone know if 6" tanakas have the same amazing powet and accuracy of the 8" M500. and can someone recomend one to me? (preferably similar design to the M500, M269 or summut i think and preferably in midnight blue/black)

and is it true that you can adjust the trigger pull for a lighter pull that will strike the valve lighter so i could use green gas for light trigger pull and great efficiency