Revolver Picture Thread

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, Marushin brand (so they actually clear the gas mag). Nowhere near as nice as RS wood grips, but much nicer than the stock, flexy plastic grips.

That's pretty damn cool....Where did you get them from, if you don't mind me asking? I have a black HW Constrictor, and the grips are disappointing - the lastic with fake wood finish is just bad. I was thinking about painting them somehow, but I'm not convinced it would look any better. I was also thinking about selling that gun and getting an M60 with the limited wood grips, but I don't think that would be terribly frugal of me. ;) Still need to oil up the M500 and take some decent pics....

How is that Blackhawk by the way? Can you twirl it at all?

It's huge and quiet heavy. I've been able to twill it poorly once or twice also the cylynder 'locks' into place without the extracter open or the hammer cocked. I must admit the only thing I find dissapointing is the grips. It seems to be creaky at one place so am thinking o making my own instead.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...