Revolver Picture Thread

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this thread is making me look at magnum 500's and i just bought a 1911 to deck out...i hate this sport. what sorts of fps does the s&w m500 get on green gas?

http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/reviewpost/...0/cat/18/page/1

"HFC134a = ~375-385 FPS

Green Gas = ~430-450 FPS"

All you revolver owners. Got a question dosent it get annoying to cock each shot after you shoot it or do you guys get used to it?

If you get a Tanaka, the sweet hammer and trigger action is reason enough to cock the hammer for each shot. Believe me, smoothest triggers out there.

a crosman 177 cal. pellet gun gone airsoft...

2004792940482134178_rs.jpg

fitted a cheap barrel i had laying around and then drilled the holes bigger in the cartridge to fit the bbs. It's got some power, around 400fps but not very accurate past 40feet or so cuase i had a little trouble getting the holes i drilled to match up with the barrel but oh well its fun to shoot. :P

Wouuw, I'd like to duell you. You take this one, I take the „short“ one, we meet at high noon, facing each other in a distance of 10 feet, we draw, I shoot and catch you with your pants down ;) … I wonder how you want to draw on such a long gun … definitely a beautiful XXL collectors piece …

Common pal, then I would loose :P That's the point … maybe I'm too much in Hollywoods point of view on the Wild West and the heros surviving everything and hitting the bad guys on utopic distances :D

Anyway this classic revolver rebuilds are really nice. And though they're missing blowback feeling some of them seem to perform very well. I seriously consider getting one just for the fun … and then we'll draw from the holster :D

Yeah, but only for the short barreled one (the long barrel is a shot off HWS' site).

I'm waiting for the weather to warm up because, frankly, it's a bit rubbish so far.

Oh, and the gas goes in the back of the cylinder like with any other PEGASUS system revolver. There's a groove on the right hand side (presumably for fitting percussion caps on the real thing), which is pretty much where the loading gate is on an SAA.

Cheers.

Edited by snowman

Yeah, build quality is pretty nice and it's very realistic in terms of parts (few that are airsoft specific).

The brass trigger guard and wood grips are good (although the grips could bear some stain or lacquer I feel) and the frame's HW ABS.

On mine the rear cover of the cylinder isn't a tight fit, so there's a rattle from it and when I first got it (used, but virtually new - no wear on the cylinder) gas went straight into the fill valve and straight out of the barrel. It seemed to be due to the hammer and firing pin interacting incorrectly, meaning that, with the hammer down, the valve was forced open.

Cheers