Revolver Picture Thread

for those, like me, who are interested in Snowman's lovely Remington 1858 NMA:

http://www.endoshoji.com/model-guns/page027.html

This thread (and the recent series of Westerns on ITV4) has made me want some SAA's and especially the cool as Remington (loved it in Clint Eastwood's 'Pale Rider')

Edited by p.briden
  • Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

for those, like me, who are interested in Snowman's lovely Remington 1858 NMA:

http://www.endoshoji.com/model-guns/page027.html

This thread (and the recent series of Westerns on ITV4) has made me want some SAA's and especially the cool as Remington (loved it in Clint Eastwood's 'Pale Rider')

Just a quick word of warning.

Endoshoji might not be the best place to buy from.

A few members recently have had a lot of trouble with them.

The Umbrella shoots very hard on green gas (don't have an fps meter) it's such a lovely gun only the hopup is fixed and with green and .25 BB's the BB's are not flying straight.

I'll read somewhere that I have to use heavier BB's anyone a suggestion which BB's I should take to get good range & accuracy?

Greetz

Seppuku got it right, it's the "Doomcocker". The outer barrel is made by Smokey's.

-Sale

Nice, think I feel a custom job coming on. Was thinking about chopping the barrel to make a Big Snubbie as Ruger has just done. Might gofor a longer and silver barrel instead and polish the cylinder. Should look great as it is Midnight Blue.

• 3 weeks later...

Is that metal? If so, I might have to reconsider getting a AK for my next and final airsoft purchase.

-----------------

nevermind, I realized they're discontinued after a quick google search and that they're ABS (don't know much about revolvers). In fact, I bet they're so wanted that they've ascended from 'discontinued' to 'stop ordering!

haha.jpg

Edited by Revenge Seeker

Which is a damn shame, its the only revolver I'd ever have! If they brought one out, I'd do the whole British officer loadout.. either that or have it just on my usual rigs.. and of course you HAVE to have a lanyard and whistle.