Revolver Picture Thread

Only form I know of is the Maruishin conversion kit, it MAY be possible to convert one to airsoft usage:

http://airsoftglobal.com/product_info.php?...roducts_id=5837

Oooh! Thanks for that, I've been trying to track one of those kits down for a while. Not sure how feasbile conversion is but I'm willing to take a punt on it.

Ming.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

What the deuce?!

The m65 is great look wise but performance is a bit low.

The m500 tho is the kind of the opposite.

Midnight blue:

Tanakam500003a.jpg

One more to come if I can clean her up a bit. I'll try the goo-gone Junior, thanks bro.

I was hoping that a Maverick Rev-6 would be something cooler than a Nerf gun. :(

But no :P

I'm working on converting it though. Some sort of revolving shotgun type deal.... replace the nerf darts w/ inner barrels loaded w/ 5 BBs each or something like that, with a tiny, almost hopup like nub to keep them in.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My Tanakas, both the "Limited Edition" Midnight Gold:

103_0147sm.jpg

This one already has 2 kills in 1 day under her belt.

103_0150sm.jpg

This one has yet to be tried, but I love it already!

How many rounds does the SW500 hold? A friend of mine who has the chief's special said his only held 6 extra, and Redwolf seems to confirm that, but it looks like a double-stacker or something in there.

Also, Any Ideas for a holster. PM me if you know anything about either point!

Edited by Involved6

That's ok, no check needed. 11 was the number confirmed by redwolf and that friend of mine, so it makes plenty of sense. I was just wondering. Chances are, if you haven't hit em in 11 shots, 2 more won't mean much ;)

The accuracy of this pistol is less than tops, but I think it needs some breaking in.

As a side note, look into a leather holster. Revolvers deserve the best =D

I have a quickdraw holster for the SAA, its been fairly broken in, and so is fairly acceptable for field use without excessive fear of loss (though I did have a near miss at my league's Firefly event here last week. I'm thinking of rigging up a small retention system for it, just in case, as it IS brown, so If I did lose it, I'd be screwed!

For the SW500, though... I need a good combat holster that would fit in on an OD-based rig/uniform - I know finding a "combat holster" is tough for a pistol that is not, nor has ever been the combat pistol for any army ever. But there's gotta be SOMETHING!

Edited by Involved6