Revolver Picture Thread

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

u bast*rd snowman - those grips look bloody nice :D no offence :P

nice revolvers - someone please post the FBI special!!!!!!!!!! midnight blue preferably!!!! please!!!!!

anyway this is an artistic one because i can't be bothered taking another photo etc. etc.

lol

pistolz016.jpg

deal with it low bandwidth people!! :rolleyes:

lol

enjoy...

(really like this thread :))

u bast*rd snowman - those grips look bloody nice :D no offence :P

He he - none taken.

I bought those grips way back (from a US based eBayer) for my midnight blue Tanaka Model 29. I decided they didn't suit the look, so fitted them to my 8" 629, which I sold with them on.

When I got my silver PC (rather than the V-Comp) I part-ex-ed the Hogues on that for these grips back from the bloke who bought my 8" (Still with me? :nosleep: ).

When I finally got the V-Comp (which is, for me, the perfect 629), the Hogues went on the PC 629 (which I sold) and these grips ended up on the V-Comp :)

Cheers.

Edited by snowman

BTW, can someone DESCRIBE the last photo I posted?

The one I can see ISN'T the one I thought I'd posted, which I THINK is a problem with over-zealous cache servers at my ISP, but I'd like to be sure :)

Position of the gun in the photo, overall lighting effect, background, etc would be good.

Cheers.

Edited by snowman

Snowman its that big mother on a blue cloth, with the end of the barrel in the bottom right hand corner of the photo, light seems to be coming from the top left, and bottom of grip at about 45 degree angle to the left edge.

Robbyc: Do the shells come out of the python?

no, that's the latest model that does that

anyway that one's broken - i really would not buy another marui revolver and i would persuade anyone else away from them

i took it apart the other day (it was already broken) the inside workings were falling apart, screw threads were mangled, plastic was brittle, the gas system is irreplaceable and breaks a lot!

ah but is that a 6 shooter snowman? :P after all there are .22 rifles that use a revolving cylinder :P

anyway don't buy marui revolvers

i really want a tanaka now but i'm saving for a whole new loadout :(

ZenMastaT,

What's that scope like?

I've got a set of real steel Ruger scope rings, but I can't find a suitable pistol scope for it (Although, I fear that one's going to cost more than the gun! :D)

Cheers

Edited by snowman