Revolver Picture Thread

I like the scope quite a bit - I think Redhawk mentioned he got it for around $50. The eye relief is a tiny bit shallow which would be very bad if it were a real gun, but since its not you can just hold it a little closer and all things work out. I'd very much recommend attaching a scope to a Redhawk.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a nice thread, all the revolvers look more intimidating then say a beretta which is cool, there something about a six-shooter that strikes fear into your opponent (could have something to do with clint eastwood) .Especcially the raging bull one of my personal favs looks wise.

Clint Eastwood in his days of 'The Good, the bad, and the Ugly' might strike me with fear, but now, he strikes within me the urge to call my grandfather and have a friendly chat with him. :)

But revolvers are very cool, I want to but a cheap-o silver one with ejecting brass shells just to mess around with. :P

Welcome Bruce Willis. Only the Tanaka revolvers use the Pegasus system. There are a few brands that use cartridges. Among them are Marushin, Marui and KWC. While I don't have any experience with Marui or KWC, I did own a Marushin Ruger Super Redhawk 7.5". I'd say of the three the Marushins are the most powerful and are better in terms of build quality.