Revolver Picture Thread

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've used my Tanaka M15 Combat 2.5 on the field before as a backup- but I really doubt I'll take the Python out....heck I've got it wrapped in a nice soft chamois just sitting on the shelf now lol

BTW, it chrono's around 280 w/ 0.20's on green :)

Edited by Guinness
I've used my Tanaka M15 Combat 2.5 on the field before as a backup- but I really doubt I'll take the Python out....heck I've got it wrapped in a nice soft chamois just sitting on the shelf now lol

BTW, it chrono's around 280 w/ 0.20's on green :)

Didn't know they'd done a M15 Combat Masterpiece, got any pictures? My first gun was a M18 the .22lr version.

Damn, that steel finish looks good :)

I always fancied a 6" Python (ooh err missus), but you need some real steel WOOD grips to finish it off.

Starsky and Hutch have a lot to answer for! :)

Cheers.

Edited by snowman
  • 2 weeks later...

Fresh pictures of my new Marushin Super Blackhawk. I decided to pick this up since I was curious about the quality of Marushin revolvers. Turns out that it is a really beautiful piece. I haven't had a chance to shoot it yet but when hkssr20det owned this his chrono numbers looked amazing. I also have a RS Super Blackhawk so this is a fun training piece to have.

Once I get to test it out more I'll probably take more pictures and post up more info. So far the only upgrade is real wood grips.

hawk4.jpg

hawk3v.jpg

hawk2c.jpg

hawk1o.jpg

Thanks.

The grips are aftermarket Marushin grips so I didn't have to do any fitting. My guess is that fitting RS grips would be very very challenging (there is a lot of material removed from the Marushin ones). The quality of the Marushin grips is quite nice though so there's probably not much point in trying to fit RS ones.