Revolver Picture Thread

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aww thank you. I am looking for the specific one I mentioned tho. I got a silver one with standard grips already, as u can see, so now im after a black one with rubber grips. So far only found it on War4, but they were a bit nasty when I was asking them about their charges for shipping.

TMC are a pretty good company, I've dealt with them many times without any hassle.

The only thing I would say is to email them first and ask if what you want is actually in stock.

This is the only bad part of their service as they don't always keep the website updated with the correct stock levels.

But if they do have what you want you wont have any trouble with your order.

They don't have it. They're gonna contact Tanaka for me, which has me impressed. But why is it so hard to find a Tanaka M37 around damnit. And why is it that the only shop that has it in stock (War4) turns out to be rude, snobbish, and probably dishonest?! Urgh I don't want anything fancy like the steel finish, I just want the normal heavyweight one.

Anyone else have any online shops, be it HK, or even in Europe, to recommend?

• 4 weeks later...
DSC00229.jpg

My lovely Tanaka Umbrella Magnum revolver, 8" version. A very rare piece, Armouries of a certain animal sell them for £350 I believe, but no stock and probobly never will be!

How does that thing perform and what does it sound like?

• 2 weeks later...
The power on them is pretty decent, here's my 6" version with my missus holding it

DK.

Tsk tsk tsk, triggerfinger? ^^

Allthough I have to say that your missus and guns make a rather nice comination ;)

Anyway, I'm asking for some advice here:

I always wanted a metal 4" or 6" max sixshooter, with individual shells which hold a single bb.

Preferably chrome or stainless steel and a combatgrip. Shooting 270+ FPS with decent accuracy I want too much it seems :)

So I set my eyes on this nice little toy, brand new on UNcompany:

Wingun Sport 7 Silver 4" CO2 revolver

One con I see is that it uses CO2 capsules, wich are a little harder to get hold of.

So... anyone who has experience with that brand? Or even a nice alternative?

thank you!

Tsk tsk tsk, triggerfinger? ^^

Allthough I have to say that your missus and guns make a rather nice comination ;)

Anyway, I'm asking for some advice here:

I always wanted a metal 4" or 6" max sixshooter, with individual shells which hold a single bb.

Preferably chrome or stainless steel and a combatgrip. Shooting 270+ FPS with decent accuracy I want too much it seems :)

So... anyone who has experience with that brand? Or even a nice alternative?

thank you!

Cheers, yea, she has no gun etiquette I'm afraid :P

Have you considered Marushin? They're not the most skirmishable guns but they're not too bad. You have to remember that when you start wanting an airsoft revolver that uses shells you've got to expect a loss of performance. If you don't mind CO2 then maybe consider the WG, if not I think Marushin is your only other real alternative.

http://www.tokyo-model.com.hk/ecshop/category.php?id=12

About half way down that page is a Marushin Colt Ananconda. It seems to cover most of what you want, tho I'm not overly sure on the performance on that particular model.

DK.