Revolver Picture Thread

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have the same limited Dan Wesson one, they are just beautiful :)

brrrother.jpg

People here seem to have success in modifying these co2 revolvers to a reasonable power and adding hops/barrells etc, are there any tips you can share with the rest of us on how to work such magic?

Edited by Forti

Creation CNC alu m29 kit Tanaka m629 performance center based (new edition)

swm29.jpg

Can anyone tell me how to adjust the hopup or does it have fixed hop? Now bb's even with .30 fly everywhere...

That's a real beauty!! Dirt Harry style! I wish I can help you with the hop-up.

George

I have the same limited Dan Wesson one, they are just beautiful :)

People here seem to have success in modifying these co2 revolvers to a reasonable power and adding hops/barrells etc, are there any tips you can share with the rest of us on how to work such magic?

never tried it on one of these but ,just bending the hammer spring so theres less pressure behind it works well with nbb's. Also makes for easier single action use. If theres not enough drop then theres the flow restrictor method by gluing a peice of tubing in the gas outlet behind the shell. As for the hop what I've done before on un-hopped barrels is file out a hop slot, trim the burrs with a scaple. Then add an oring or piece of oring, all depends on how the barrel fits in on how you do it .Its very much a trial and error process so start with a small slot and work up.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just got this bad boy (6"). Can anyone tell me how to disassemble it? I need to lower the fps and try to jury rig in a hopup.

*snip*

I've modded the wingun CO2 revolvers to have adjustable hop. If i get my hands on one I'll post a pic or two :)

Regards

Dave

Edited by Kalashnikov_kid
  • 2 weeks later...

Sexy! How does it perform?

Great now I've put some extra torsion on the leaf spring ,maximised the travel of the valve ,replaced the valve springs for some softer ones ,drilled out the gas outlet ,and replaced the oring on the valve to the outlet with a larger one. Started off 250fps by most suppliers stats ,and seemed about as much .Over hopped like nobodys buisness, and increddibly inaccurate on 0.2's .Now with the 300fps+ (not 100% sure as I've no chrono but in comparison to guns I know the fps of) it seems to have reigned in those issues with the 0.2's .Need some 0.25's I think should be just right with the hop. Plus the grips are so much more comfortable.

Edited by heroshark

Strange grips, bit to Smith & Wesson for Colt, are they Thai by any chance? IS so what is the quality like look at some for my Smolt.

yes bud .Qualitys ok ,fit was bad. Took lots or dremmeling and still not 100%. but fo £25 you cant complain.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Was messing around with my WinGun, converted it to 8mm using modified real-steel 357 Magnum cases and an old bit of 8mm barrel from a M1 Garand.

Was staring at it just now, and i was looking at the scope from my Rossi Puma 44 mag and got to thinkin'.. thats a long-eye releif scope.. and i have pistol rings somewhere..

IMG_1524.jpg