Revolver Picture Thread

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has any of you played around with those HFC revolvers? Or know a reputable seller with Marushin XCart SAA in stock?

I'm having some ideas where I'd need (at least) a pair of Colt-ish revolvers and Tanaka's are pricing themselves out of the range for that...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Nice FBI Special. Was it you who asked for the right movie prop M13-Holster? What make is the holster? Galco, Bianchi? I searched myself but did not come to a conclusion.

yeah that was me. Took me hours of searching through RS forums to get the make and model but I managed to find out that its a bucheimer concealer model holster, which was issued to FBI SA's during the time and was made up to the late 90s. Pretty hard to source a lefty model now so i'm out of luck, so I asked Lobo Gunleather to make me something similar. I havent recieved that yet so i'm using a galco one as a temporary substitute, which is actually quite nice IMO.

-brendan

Edited by TeowneD
  • 3 weeks later...

For all intents and purposes, they began production in the 1950's lifting all designs from the century old SAA (this was when Colt stopped making them). It was only until later that they started tweaking it a bit to take higher pressure loads with the introduction of the "new model" in the 70's being internally revamped having modern safety devices.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...