Revolver Picture Thread

Ah! A Digicon Straight!...been wanting one for a while...but alas, quite elusive...

And yes, it is indeed a fountain pen; I have a sort of fancy for them as writing becomes more of a joy than a chore...

Anyways, I recently bought a holster for my Bisley. Though meant for a 1861 Navy Colt, the SAA fits fine in it with a cut where the holster holds the trigger guard.

DSC00163.jpg

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Awesome, I love mine...

I read in some SEAL biography that they carried them in the field and in town scoring some tiger beers...

So finally found one over at Redwolf's Tanaka "Heavyweight"...

So without further adue...

Smith & Wesson M36 2" barrel " Chief Special"

Also found a yea'olde holster and some oldskool 60's Pachmayr's, those grips are the next best thing after sliced bread... damn

010.jpg

DSCF0003-8.jpg

DSCF0004-10.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Got my hands on an old Kokusai M29 gas revolver (BB shell loading version) a couple days back, the pages inside the box looked all yellowish and old and it didnt come with a manual. Anyone know more about this gun? approximate year of manufacture, rarity etc, etc... I cant seem to find anything about it on the internet that doesn't relate to the model gun version. would this count as a classic gun?

also, anyone know if there is an adjustable hopup somewhere on this thing, its over-hopping all my shots even on heavier .25s

DSCN0210.jpg

DSCN0211.jpg

-brendan

Edited by TeowneD
  • 2 weeks later...